There, the title says it all. I'm unable to add unknown words to my custom dictionary while composing an email. Everything's cool when I try to do so from within any messing app (be it whatsapp, viber, yaata, Facebook messenger, Twitter etc., you name it) but for the life of me I can't make it work when I'm composing an email. Actually, this seems to be rather a BlackBerry launcher related issue as I am facing the exact same problem in the Gmail app. Also, whenever I manually switch to a different language while already composing an email the spell checker doesn't switch to that newly chosen language and just underscores the whole text as if though it's all misspelled. Interestingly enough, the text prediction does work in line with the chosen language and does switch according the language chosen. Anybody else having these problems? Have been patient for almost 8 months now hoping an update would come but nothing is happening and little by little the 'productivity centered' device just doesn't seem to cut it for me...
    03-24-18 03:03 PM
    That's a limitation of Google Chrome and the Android System WebView. Hub and Gmail use WebView to compose email.

https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium...tail?id=629609 is tracking spell-checking improvements in Chrome and WebView.
    03-27-18 08:34 AM
    So what if we don't use Chrome, like have it disabled because we don't want it to run on our phone? What impact does that have to this function?
    03-27-18 08:54 PM