@LiamQ was this part of today's release?
    No, we haven't had a chance to look at this one yet.
    RK_BB likes this.
    05-30-19 11:00 AM
    Sorry, but this a mayor Problem!

I have always to delete my mails twice, on desktop an mobile. That makes my crazy
    Last edited by deiop; 05-30-19 at 12:57 PM.
    05-30-19 11:37 AM
    No, we haven't had a chance to look at this one yet.
    I know this is low priority; just wanted to mention that the same seem to happen when using a swipe gesture to mark a message read / unread:

Sometimes swiping a message to mark it read / unread literally freezes and one way to unfreeze it is by scrolling the message list down and up to a point said message disappear and reappear at which point it become read / unread.

The same thing is happening when swiping to delete though the message is not deleted off the server after you unfreeze it my scrolling down and up as mentioned above; entering search mode will reveal the deleted message as we as it could be found in the productivity tab.
    06-03-19 10:30 AM
    New Keyone owner here using POP3, and this bug has been plaguing me since the phone decided to upgrade to Hub+ and auto-download some system updates (everything worked perfectly with the original Hub software). Except it's not just that it's not deleting email from the server, the folders aren't syncing *at all*. When I send email from my phone it doesn't get added to the server's Sent box, and the account is not showing the extra folders that exist (Spam etc., and there's seemingly no option to add them). Also, despite setting it to sync all email initially, there are hundreds missing, and even using the search function they don't show up.

I've already tried altering the delete confirmation options, turning sync off & on, and deleting and re-adding the account, and none has fixed this. I'll now be doing a factory reset (making sure to disable auto-updates), and hopefully I'll then be shot of this.
    02-07-20 01:03 PM
    Forgot to say I'm on Android 8.1.0 - I did the factory reset and added my email account under POP3 again, and although it showed all email in my inbox this time, it was still leaving deleted email on the server. I then changed over to IMAP and everything now works as it should.
    02-11-20 08:03 AM
    Hi, same issue on a OnePlus 7 pro with Android 10 and Inbox full updated.
    Only happens with gmail account.
    Interesting that OP is almost 3 years old and the bug is still present.
    I'm available for any test you may require.
    Regards
    04-20-20 09:37 AM
    Hi, same issue on a OnePlus 7 pro with Android 10 and Inbox full updated.
    Only happens with gmail account.
    Interesting that OP is almost 3 years old and the bug is still present.
    I'm available for any test you may require.
    Regards
    For reasons such as this, amongst many others, I left BlackBerry devices last August; ditching the software didn't take much longer thereafter....as far as my experience is concerned the suite is not only full of such bugs (and please don't make me send you all the references of countless of documentation all around this message board) the rate of its development is excruciatingly slow.

One way around the issue you are describing is to tap the Search icon and then delete your emails; for some unexplained reasons this method works without fail....
    ppeters914 likes this.
    04-20-20 10:28 AM
    If you have passport, put the email in there, it does delete from server,bad thing Gmail doesn't connect, but NetZero does, and I'm able to delete those pesky phishing emails from the server taking space..
    12-07-22 07:08 PM
    If you have passport, put the email in there, it does delete from server,bad thing Gmail doesn't connect, but NetZero does, and I'm able to delete those pesky phishing emails from the server taking space..
    This thread is over 2 years old, I guess they’ve moved on by now.
    12-09-22 08:35 AM
    Additionally this is the Android BB phone Hub that was being discussed the passport is a BB10 phone so a different OS thing altogether.
    12-09-22 08:39 AM
    I didn't see that, thanks .
    12-09-22 08:39 AM
    Yeah that's the one that doesn't delete both from the server and devices, since the prv i noticed that. I just wanted to see,if the passport work, and it did., I have my email in 3 devices and none delete them..
    12-09-22 08:45 AM
    Yeah that's the one that doesn't delete both from the server and devices, since the prv i noticed that. I just wanted to see,if the passport work, and it did., I have my email in 3 devices and none delete them..
    That’s the problem of an out of date and unsupported app I guess.
    12-09-22 11:35 AM
213 ... 789