I have begun a new project were we happen to use BlackBerry UEM/Work, and we're responsible in part for helping end users set it up.

I'm the only one who uses BlackBerry hardware (KeyOne/2) and I noticed that the BlackBerry Contacts app and the BlackBerry Hub for some reason are the only two apps that DONT display the Work account.
    All other apps can acces their content (specifically contact sync), except for any Hub+ apps, which seems weird to me.

I've checked the policies and all of the BlackBerry specifics are set to allowed, including the option to show them in the Hub+ apps. Yet they don't appear.

The thing is I'm not the 'product owner' so I can only read the policies, and I don't have access to direct UEM support, so I hope I can at least get some answers here.

Is there any logical reason why BlackBerry's own apps wouldn't recognise accounts from their own MDM solution? Am I missing something?
    03-01-19 01:52 PM
    I also use bb work and would love to have it visible in the hub versus the app. hope there is an answer out there
    03-10-19 12:48 PM
    Unfortunately I never got a reply on the Hub+ integration option, but in the most recent Contacts app at least the Work account Contacts are finally visible!

It's something at least.
    05-20-19 05:16 AM