So I installed BlackBerry Hub+ on my S6, launcher, hub, everything hoping to get a feel for how the new KEYone will look and feel.

I am left feeling disappointing in the performance. The launcher was slow, hub was OK, but slow.

Having 5 email accounts and using tetra as my text messaging app, had double notifications going off all the time...

Hoping on a BlackBerry device with BlackBerry's version of Android will be a better experience.
    03-15-17 06:40 AM
    Actually not really , BlackBerry appshub work better on one plus 3T because of more advanced hardware
    03-15-17 06:49 AM
    I have a PRIV, a personal email, text, Linkdin, work email (GMAIL). It works well for me, although I had to putz with settings in order to not get double notifications on the work email.

I think the only nagging issue for me is that I seem to turn my notification volumes down somehow, on a regular basis. Still learning The Droid.
    03-15-17 08:16 AM
    Hmmm.. So you saying that if I jump to the KEYone I am going to get double notifications etc. still? That is not a good thing, or are is it that BB HUB+ is not installed by default?
    03-17-17 08:06 AM
    Hmmm.. So you saying that if I jump to the KEYone I am going to get double notifications etc. still? That is not a good thing, or are is it that BB HUB+ is not installed by default?
    You only get double notifications if you don't set things up correctly. For example if you setup mail in both the default mail app and hub. Many people do this by accident.

I have 3 Privs and 2 DTEK60s in my enterprise and none of them have double notifications.
    03-17-17 11:56 AM
    Ive never had double notifications. The only way you'll get double notification is if you have more than one app doing the same thing; example the hub has your Gmail account and you have notification on in the hub, but you also left notification on in the Gmail app which you also setup with your email.
    03-17-17 12:22 PM
    I think it does. Tried Hub+ on a V20 and a G5 and prefer it on my Dtek60.

Probably bloatware on LG's phone makes it worse. May work better on Google's stuff.
    03-17-17 12:25 PM
    I have a PRIV, a personal email, text, Linkdin, work email (GMAIL). It works well for me, although I had to putz with settings in order to not get double notifications on the work email.

I think the only nagging issue for me is that I seem to turn my notification volumes down somehow, on a regular basis. Still learning The Droid.
    Double notifications? Do you have them coming from the Gmail app by chance? Just disable Gmail app of that's the case.
    03-17-17 12:28 PM
    I will have to play around with it a bit more, might have to delete all the accounts then add them to the BlackBerry HUB and see how they work.

BlackBerry should make the HUB app remove all the other notifications etc automatically. That way there is no confusion.

I have two main accounts that I need calendar and email synced. My personal gmail account, and my work exchange account. The remaining accounts are email only.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 11:52 AM
    I will have to play around with it a bit more, might have to delete all the accounts then add them to the BlackBerry HUB and see how they work.

BlackBerry should make the HUB app remove all the other notifications etc automatically. That way there is no confusion.

I have two main accounts that I need calendar and email synced. My personal gmail account, and my work exchange account. The remaining accounts are email only.

Posted via CB10
    What notifications are you talking about? If they are coming from the Gmail app just disable it.
    03-18-17 12:23 PM
    Double notifications? Do you have them coming from the Gmail app by chance? Just disable Gmail app of that's the case.
    That's what I did.
    03-20-17 08:24 AM
    my opinion is, as the Hub+ is developed by BB, that means they put BB first in whatever the condition and the situation is. therefore, they have to properly work as what they are developed for.

regarding the compatibility on any Androids out there, it's another thing, because they're Android apps, they should work on any Android phone.
    03-23-17 04:43 AM
    Hub on other devices e.g. cannot delete txt/sms messages in the messenging app:

/blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/deleting-text-messages-hub-but-not-other-sms-apps-1103034/#post12806215
    "Third-party apps cannot write to the SMS database. For BlackBerry devices, it's possible because BlackBerry can add platform hooks for this."
    03-26-17 11:38 PM
    OP, the Hub just needs a little love, but it works very well. The only issue I'm having currently is with Whatsapp integration populating separate messages from the same user. I'm on a device running Android N. As far as the double notifications, like others have said, if you intend the Hub to be your one-stop shop, you have to disable Gmail or your stock email app and you might have to switch to a 3rd party sms app that fully integrates with the Hub. Yaata and Textra are the ones that are typically recommended. Hope that helps, but feel free to reach out if you run into issues.
    04-04-17 07:30 AM