Is there any workaround for message truncation? It isn't a little thing for me. I get emails from a specific service all day long (over a hundred a day) and all of them are truncated. Ugh.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android by a recovering Privaholic
    09-28-16 06:32 PM
    Boy that is a flashback... to the not so good old days.

Are these emails text and images and they are both truncated?
    How large are these emails?
    You said from a specific service... so emails sent via other accounts are not truncated?
    09-29-16 02:03 PM
    Boy that is a flashback... to the not so good old days.

Are these emails text and images and they are both truncated?
    How large are these emails?
    You said from a specific service... so emails sent via other accounts are not truncated?
    I'm sorry, Dunt. I lost track of this thread. I meant from a single sender. I get Court emails that list the case, the docket number, the gist of the order, etc. It also lists all of the CC email addresses. They are all truncated in hub. All longer emails are truncated. It's a real drag.
    02-01-17 09:44 PM
    My wife is having the same issue with her PRIV...even worse attachments won't open at all. Pictures, PDF's word doc.
    It's pretty frustrating since she uses her phone heavily for work purposes

Doesn't look so good for me either after convincing her to stick with BlackBerry after she lost her Classic and could have gone in any direction.

Hopefully it's just something we are missing in a setting somewhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 06:14 AM
    Is there any workaround for message truncation? It isn't a little thing for me. I get emails from a specific service all day long (over a hundred a day) and all of them are truncated. Ugh.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android by a recovering Privaholic
    If you go into settings>general settings and disable conversation view the emails should show the whole message on the first click.
    07-22-17 08:10 AM
    This does not work for me. I have always had conversation view disabled. I am on a KeyOne.
    02-16-18 04:44 PM