im hoping someone can help with the issue im having. Ever since the most recent android update on my unlocked priv,, which I updated 2 or 3 days ago, ive noticed that my entire text message history in the hub is blank... I cant see any prior conversations when I go to the text message portion. The only way I can see prior messages is when someone texts me and I open the message from the toast notification directly and I can view it all from that person until I close the hub again. I also am able to see the texts if I use the search function to search my texts messages in the hub. Any suggestions on how to resolve this? I have the hub settings set to show text messages in the hub.
    09-09-17 08:50 PM
    Yes, I just noticed the same thing on my Priv today. I haven't actually done my Sept OS update, so maybe it's one of the app updates.

Once you send a text to someone, it seems to remedy it for that contact only. In my Hub category for Texts, I literally have 3 entries because I texted 3 employees today. Those 3 are fully restored with their full text history, so sending at least one out seemed to do it.

I haven't had time to check CB yet, but just saw your threads on this.
    09-09-17 11:42 PM
    Thread moved to Hub+ Forum.

Ask-A-Question is meant for brand new members or guest accounts. Established members must choose the most appropriate forum when posting a new thread.
    09-09-17 11:46 PM