I'm currently beta testing Android Q Beta 4 on an Sony Xperia XZ3. Beta 5 is released for Google Pixel and I will probably receive Beta 5 adapted for Xpera in 10 days or so.

On my Xpera I'm also running Bkacberry Suite including launcher.

From what I have heard from Beta 5, Google has excluded swipe gestures when you use a 3:rd party launcher, which is sad. That will basically meanthat I have to give up my Blackberry launcher which works like a charm with Beta 4.

Have anybody that uses a Pixel with Beta 5 and also the BlackBerry Suite noticed this?
    07-19-19 12:39 AM
    I'm currently beta testing Android Q Beta 4 on an Sony Xperia XZ3. Beta 5 is released for Google Pixel and I will probably receive Beta 5 adapted for Xpera in 10 days or so.

On my Xpera I'm also running Bkacberry Suite including launcher.

From what I have heard from Beta 5, Google has excluded swipe gestures when you use a 3:rd party launcher, which is sad. That will basically meanthat I have to give up my Blackberry launcher which works like a charm with Beta 4.

Have anybody that uses a Pixel with Beta 5 and also the BlackBerry Suite noticed this?
    Well, I guess worst case scenario is BlackBerry will have to initiate gestures for its own launcher, which is far overdue anyway. If they're not already working on this, they should be.

I'm using the default Samsung launcher on my S10+ and the gestures are fantastic. Goodbye navigation buttons! I think perhaps Samsung is even a bit ahead of Google in this regard, given I'm still on Pie.
    07-19-19 09:53 AM
    One further note on the swipe gestures / buttonless navigation on Samsung UI, for anyone who is interested - I was surprised to discover these gestures are preserved even if I use the BlackBerry Launcher! Looks like Samsung is well prepared as its navigation gestures are already implemented at the system level.
    07-19-19 10:19 PM