I was just going to post what you had for number 2, custom or more bottom message button options, with multiple actions. I would like to see:
    -Mark read and delete
    -Mark read and file
    -Mark read and Quick file
    Absolutely! The bottom Bar should be customizable.
    06-02-17 02:50 PM
    1 - More apps integrated. I'd love to see BB really expand what is included. For example I'd love to ditch the official Facebook app so if FB lite or something like Metal or Folio or even chrome notifications displayed that would be great.
    We added Facebook Lite support in our latest beta. Thanks for the suggestion!
    Bostil1987, BigBadWulf and neil74 like this.
    06-14-17 08:45 PM
    Also as another ask.. Signal messenger integration please!
    We added Signal messenger support in our latest beta. Thanks for the suggestion!
    Bostil1987 and BigBadWulf like this.
    06-14-17 08:49 PM
    request for Facebook Lite Messenger please! Thank you!
    06-15-17 03:34 PM
    request for Facebook Lite Messenger please! Thank you!
    Messenger Lite is also supported in the latest beta.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-15-17 03:40 PM
    Is it possible to enable Twitter notifications, to appear in hub, as oppose to notification tray. I get an alert on some accounts when they tweet, and ideally would like these to appear in the hub, instead of the notification tray.

Is this currently possible or is it a feature that can be considered or are their restrictions.
    06-20-17 07:51 AM
    Two things that I find missing from the Hub:

1. Voicemail. I had assumed this would work coming from BB10 but was shocked to find it missing. Would love to see an integration between the stock Android phone app (which already has visual voicemail support). An alternative would be to simply show voicemail notifications and set an action for what happens when clicking them (i.e. dial voicemail, open custom app, etc.). That alone would be a huge improvement.

2. Microsoft Teams. It's a relatively new app similar to Slack, but many companies on Office 365 are starting to use it. Would hope that BlackBerry has this integration in the works for a future update.
    RK_BB and jhoff80 like this.
    06-23-17 12:00 PM
    One of the reasons I am on the fence as to whether to ditch the hub (other than additional resources it uses)* is if you want to compose a message like* whatsapp or sms, it is still just quicker to go straight to the app itself

So I'd like the ability to have customisable compose shortcuts per app, e.g. semi transparent buttons 'new whatsapp' 'new sms' 'new iCloud email'* etc...

This and baked in sms for the hub of course!.
    RK_BB likes this.
    06-26-17 11:57 AM
    So voicemail isn't tied into the HUB?

I'm on VZW and on BlackBerry 10 with VVM it was linked to the HUB, so the device's little voicemail icon in the Android notification bar goes unnoticed.
    06-28-17 08:16 PM
    Don't know if it has been mentioned but I would love to see a fix so that all emails are displayed properly so that the text can be read without zooming in.
    I find that some emails appear like this but not all
    06-30-17 09:00 PM
    One of the reasons I am on the fence as to whether to ditch the hub (other than additional resources it uses)* is if you want to compose a message like* whatsapp or sms, it is still just quicker to go straight to the app itself

So I'd like the ability to have customisable compose shortcuts per app, e.g. semi transparent buttons 'new whatsapp' 'new sms' 'new iCloud email'* etc...

This and baked in sms for the hub of course!.
    Use YAATA for texting. Hub supports it, and the BlackBerry shortcut will point to it if you use it. For example, I use the BlackBerry shortcut to send a text directly to my wife. When I press it, our conversation thread is launched in YAATA and displays in the Hub.
    neil74 likes this.
    07-02-17 01:42 AM
    Thanks, this is a great addition, messenger lite too!
    07-02-17 03:09 AM
    BBM Enterprise, Whatsapp and Signal HUB glitch:

They only shows received messages in the HUB. It does not show the most recent message sent. And in some cases, it doesn't keep up with the conversation at all, still only showing received messages, but which are hours or days older than the most recent received message.

Under HUB settings, I've noticed that BBM Enterprise does not have an option for "Show Messages" - Show messages from this account in the Blackberry Hub.

Whatsapp and Signal both have this option, but I don't see any difference in functionality. All three have this issue where they only show received messages and don't keep up with the conversation.

We added Signal messenger support in our latest beta. Thanks for the suggestion!
    Last edited by chetmanley; 07-02-17 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Just discovered Whatsapp and Signal have the same issue as BBM Enterprise
    07-02-17 11:16 AM
    Hello,

I use a lot the Quick File option in an opened mail. But now must tap the 3 dots on right up corner and after that to tap the Quick File command.
    Will be more useful to place a Quick File icon next to the File icon. In this case a Quick File option need only one tap.
    In this row (where now is the File, Delete icon and the 3 dots) is a lot of place.
    Will be fine + 3 icon for example, configurable from the 3 dots commands options.

Thank you.

Regards,
    07-05-17 01:31 PM
    News from the 3 and 5 suggestions from the first post? Will be released? Is in works?
    07-05-17 01:41 PM
    Now when open a BBM message from the Hub and return with Back button to the Hub, the BBM application remain opened. Before 2 or 3 month ago, when return to the Hub from an opened BBM message, the BBM app not remain opened.
    Is it possible to return to this running mode?
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-05-17 01:47 PM
    Hopefully @LiamQ can give us a hint as to which suggestions from this thread are considered or in the works.
    07-05-17 05:55 PM
    Now when open a BBM message from the Hub and return with Back button to the Hub, the BBM application remain opened. Before 2 or 3 month ago, when return to the Hub from an opened BBM message, the BBM app not remain opened.
    @LiamQ, this is a serious issue that needs addressed! It goes back two BBM upgrades. I know it's not the hub at fault, and the unfortunate reality that BlackBerry's trademark app has been handed over to a third party, but damn, y'all need to work together and have BBM integrate properly.

It's not just that it remains open. It's persistent to whatever message you last made. To use BBM after from the app, you have to close and reopen it. I've submitted 3 reports to bbmtek now, with no response.
    07-05-17 08:59 PM
    I have a work-around which I use with other apps that behave the same like WhatsApp for example:

All In One Gestures allow you to configure the edges in order to trigger an app. If you assign Hub to a left edge swipe then this would be your return to Hub gesture from any screen, BBM, WhatsApp, Facebook, Home Screen etc.
    07-05-17 09:03 PM
    I have a work-around which I use with other apps that behave the same like WhatsApp for example:

All In One Gestures allow you to configure the edges in order to trigger an app. If you assign Hub to a left edge swipe then this would be your return to Hub gesture from any screen, BBM, WhatsApp, Facebook, Home Screen etc.
    When you hit back, you do go back, but...
    BBM remains open and you can't use the app. It remains where you left it in the hub, and just keeps minimizing if you access it from recent apps.
    07-05-17 09:07 PM

Thank you for the response. I use All In One Gestures. The left edge swipe is a little bit incomode on big screens... I think is more useful and handy to start an app (Hub) with a right swipe on the screen in the first screen page. When I on the first screen->swipe right anywhere on the screen - > open the app in full screen mode (ex. Hub). This is more handy. And it is possible , because I'm in the first page, no way to go with the right gestures.
    It is present in Smart Launcher 3 for example.
    Also Edge Swipe is configurable for a widget. Open and close without open the app.
    Will be fine this features in BlackBerry Launcher too.
    07-05-17 11:49 PM
    How about making all email display with text that can be read I see some email that have text so small that I have to turn the phone sideways and even then I have to lean in close to read. That's not cool. Can we get some consistency?
    07-06-17 05:14 PM
    How about making all email display with text that can be read I see some email that have text so small that I have to turn the phone sideways and even then I have to lean in close to read. That's not cool. Can we get some consistency?
    Totally agree. Short of adjusting the OS zoom or screen resolution there is no Hub specific setting unfortunately.
    07-06-17 05:20 PM
    Hopefully @LiamQ can give us a hint as to which suggestions from this thread are considered or in the works.
    A new beta release wouldn't be nearly as much fun if you already know what's coming

I often come back to this thread to help decide what we should do next. I greatly appreciate the ideas that you all continue to provide.
    seletok, RK_BB and BigBadWulf like this.
    07-07-17 12:47 PM
    A new beta release wouldn't be nearly as much fun if you already know what's coming

I often come back to this thread to help decide what we should do next. I greatly appreciate the ideas that you all continue to provide.
    In that case buy a BB10 phone and add all the best features like swipe gesture to access the HUB categories.
    That won't be just to the HUB on Android but to the launcher I assume must be done also to compliment the HUB.
    Posted via CB10
    07-07-17 06:50 PM
433 ... 34567 ...