I don't understand why BlackBerry don't do this. I don't care about money, I don't care it needs development. BlackBerry must make it (if is it possible, but sure it is, see google feed integration) in honor of the old BlackBerry experience, BB10 experience, in honor of what BlackBerry was in the past in end user smartphone communication.
    Blackberry please find funds to reborn this experience. I think is not a big costs for a company like Blackberry. Sure it isn't profitable, but I think it is not important now. If it is possible, do it!!!
    01-05-19 09:14 AM
    Hello.......?

Why is there no option to empty a folder like "Junk Mail" or other? You seriously want me to click 50000 times to delete junk email's from my feed? And please don't give me the answer like, " Well don't sync your junk mail". I have reasons to want to check junk often.
    01-06-19 05:37 PM
    It would be great to see tasks from BlackBerry Tasks app displayed in the pull down details in BlackBerry Hub. At the moment just see Calendar events.
    Zebra 99 likes this.
    02-10-19 07:16 AM
    Add content of emails to calendar notes.
    Zebra 99 likes this.
    03-20-19 01:31 PM
    Add a setting to Calendar so that the default "Busy" can be changed to "Available". Many, if not most, events that I create in Calendar do not require notifications to be switched off. Although this may be covered by switching off "Meeting Mode"??
    06-12-19 03:52 AM
    Add a setting to Calendar so that the default "Busy" can be changed to "Available". Many, if not most, events that I create in Calendar do not require notifications to be switched off. Although this may be covered by switching off "Meeting Mode"??
    Or it has option for meeting mode and normal mode.
    06-12-19 04:47 AM
    In light of this post going viral, how about a user configurable feature to block email Tracking Pixels?

https://mikeindustries.com/blog/arch...-spying-on-you

Some Android email clients (like FairEmail) have had this feature for a while.

cc @LiamQ
    07-03-19 06:02 PM
    ONE: Fix the "webview" crash problem. You cannot compose your email because of this irritating problem.

TWO: Add a "Search" icon right there on the Navigation bar at the top. Currently, we have to click the 3 dots and then select search from the Menu.

THREE: The calendar should change months by left-right swipe gestures. It's nearly impossible to go to a month to check your calendar or to fix an appointment.
    07-31-19 01:51 AM
    ONE: Fix the "webview" crash problem. You cannot compose your email because of this irritating problem.
    Update your Hub Services and Hub inbox. This was fixed a while back.
    07-31-19 05:29 PM
    fix the text messages for a start
    07-31-19 05:32 PM
    What's wrong with them?
    07-31-19 06:04 PM
    They need BlackBerry own message app for it.
    08-01-19 12:14 PM
    How about a way to decrease the size of the font in the hub?
    I would like more emails/msgs etc on the list in one screen.
    I cant find a way if it exists
    08-04-19 07:27 AM
    You have to change front by each account. Go to settings >user and account, open account setting than you will find "front size "
    08-04-19 07:32 AM
    You have to change front by each account. Go to settings >user and account, open account setting than you will find "front size "
    I can only find a font setting for outgoing mail.
    This is in settings/account views/manage accounts

There is no "user and account" option.

thanks
    Martin
    08-04-19 08:38 AM
    I can only find a font setting for outgoing mail.
    This is in settings/account views/manage accounts

There is no "user and account" option.

thanks
    Martin
    Sorry I am not clear, I mean the general setting of phone. There has "users& account" than you will get all your accounts of the phone there.
    08-04-19 10:03 AM
    I have found the accounts sectin in there and have changed the size to 8and type of font from none but there still seems to be no change!
    08-04-19 01:45 PM
    I have found the accounts sectin in there and have changed the size to 8and type of font from none but there still seems to be no change!
    Strange, maybe try different type of fonts?
    08-04-19 04:10 PM
    Tried changing the font as well no change in the huib list titles.

Maybe it just changes the composed email text?
    08-05-19 02:10 PM
    Tried changing the font as well no change in the huib list titles.

Maybe it just changes the composed email text?
    Possible, my hub font is 10, or maybe you have to change "display size" in general setting? But that will change all your fonts.
    08-05-19 05:27 PM
    In the Android device settings, go to Display - Font size.
    08-06-19 10:45 AM
    Thanks that worked Liam.
    Shame i cannot do it on an app by app basis and have to do the whole system
    08-06-19 01:26 PM
    Hello,

When I write an email and select recipients, the contacts always appear in small semi-oval bubbles - but with no text inside signifying who that bubble is representing. It's very annoying and I'm constantly double checking I haven't accidentally selected the wrong contact by tapping on the bubble to see the pop up which shows the full email address.

Only in situations where the recipient has an associated display name with their address does the name appear in the bubble. Otherwise, nothing is displayed (no name nor email address). If the recipient is a saved contact with a display picture, then both the picture and the name appear in the bubble.

So if an email address is typed in manually or if the recipient is in the recent contacts list with no associated display name, then they appear as this empty bubble and nothing more.

If we contrast this with BB10, BB10 shows everything in the bubble (which is a rectangle instead of a semi-oval shape). BB10 will show the info that it has, whether that's an associated display name, or just the email address with no name.

This is on the Key2 with the latest (non beta) Hub suite
    Attached Thumbnails Suggestions on ways to further improve the Hub?-screenshot_20190922-221609.jpg  
    09-22-19 09:27 PM
    Would be nice if Inbox search would allow searching Contacts.... @LiamQ
    10-09-19 09:24 AM
    Android 10 Gesture Navigation create a conflict particularly felt when attempting to open the Inbox app left side menu as the app constantly take the gesture (hold the thumb on the left screen edge until the menu pop and slide out) as message selection. This issue is exaggerated when the device is inside a case.

Please consider adding a Hamburger Menu button at the bottom ribbon of the Inbox app!

Centercode suggestion # SUG-0348

@LiamQ
    Last edited by RK_BB; 10-11-19 at 05:44 AM.
    10-11-19 05:27 AM
433 ... 15161718