Not sure how it is on BBMo devices, but adding the BB Hub+ Suite to my LG G7 (Android 9.0) means I have two Email apps, two Contact apps, and two Calendars with different layouts and displays. Even with its quirks, I prefer the HUB+Inbox as my email client although I use the stock Email and Outlook for Android occasionally.

I'm wondering if I should bother continuing to use BB Contacts and Calendar. Do y'all use both, one or the other, or.....???? Do you uninstall or disable the stock Android app?

Thanks,
    01-09-20 07:41 PM
    Not sure how it is on BBMo devices, but adding the BB Hub+ Suite to my LG G7 (Android 9.0) means I have two Email apps, two Contact apps, and two Calendars with different layouts and displays. Even with its quirks, I prefer the HUB+Inbox as my email client although I use the stock Email and Outlook for Android occasionally.

I'm wondering if I should bother continuing to use BB Contacts and Calendar. Do y'all use both, one or the other, or.....???? Do you uninstall or disable the stock Android app?

Thanks,
    On my Nokia 7.2 (pie) I am using the stock Android calender and Contacts. I disabled the Gmail app, running the Hub with good results. The only issue I had was trying to use the BlackBerry Launcher which caused some lag and hangs. Using the stock Android launcher works fine.
    01-09-20 07:51 PM
    I'm using Evie launcher after playing with BB and MS launchers a little. Maybe I'm missing something, but couldn't see any reason or advantage for BB Launcher.
    01-09-20 09:26 PM
    I'm using Evie launcher after playing with BB and MS launchers a little. Maybe I'm missing something, but couldn't see any reason or advantage for BB Launcher.
    When setting up the new phone my Google back up actually reinstalled all my apps and shortcuts in the same locations as on my Keyone. Thought that was pretty cool....
    01-09-20 09:39 PM
    When setting up the new phone my Google back up actually reinstalled all my apps and shortcuts in the same locations as on my Keyone. Thought that was pretty cool....
    Well, Google wasn't a player when migrating from my Z10 to the G7. Even now, I'm reluctant to trust Google for backups although everyone seems to not have any problems.
    01-09-20 10:38 PM
    Well, Google wasn't a player when migrating from my Z10 to the G7. Even now, I'm reluctant to trust Google for backups although everyone seems to not have any problems.
    Did you get the LG G7 One or the ThinQ
    01-09-20 10:41 PM
    Did you get the LG G7 One or the ThinQ
    ThinQ
    01-09-20 10:55 PM
    ThinQ
    I was seriously looking at the LG G7 One but given it was released in 2018 that meant one less OS upgrade and a year less of security updates. Either way let's both enjoy a new start.
    01-09-20 11:34 PM

Thanks,
    Best to use only what you need and left the rest using the stock. Blackberry apps need blackberry services running in the background, more apps you use more background data running.
    01-10-20 01:26 AM