Is this still something we cannot do? I have searched the forums and found no resolution as of yet. Anyone know for sure?
    07-22-17 06:15 AM
    I'm assuming you're talking about the Hub? If you do a quick search for some basic HTML you can copy and paste that into the signature field and it will format your signature as you tell it.
    07-22-17 09:17 AM
    I'm assuming you're talking about the Hub? If you do a quick search for some basic HTML you can copy and paste that into the signature field and it will format your signature as you tell it.
    Yeah, that's what I meant. Thank you sir! This will help!
    07-22-17 05:47 PM
    Cody, are you back with BlackBerry or just here as a regular CB member? Regardless, it's good to have you back.
    07-23-17 08:18 AM
    Just here as a regular member. Try to pop in every now and then to help out or keep up on news. Now that I'm totally out of the loop, where else would I get all my BlackBerry news?!?
    Ecm, anon(3641385) and pnmaal like this.
    07-23-17 09:31 AM
    Hub needs to have the ability to format the signature to html by itself. Very cumbersome to copy and paste html, then realizing that one of the pictures is off by 2px so then have to go back and copy and paste again, and so on.

Most of good android email apps, especially nine, have a great signature editor and allow to set multiple signatures per account. So this is a major drawback for me as my business has a standard html signature with 1 large banner and 5 small hyperlinked pictures, and I managed to set that up in the hub, but any update to the banner and I have to go back and edit links, instead of opening the editor and 1.Click insert picture 2.Add hyperlink 3.Save.

Also when replying to long threads, I don't want to sign the email with the full signature, so I have a reply signature set which only includes basic info. There is a way to do it by going down and deleting the banners, but again, too many actions needed to do such a simple adjustment, when dealing with lots of emails.

Email sent from hub look very amateurish for this day and age and inability to set default fonts are the two major reasons that the Hub is not my default business client.
    08-11-17 02:06 AM