Not supported on non BlackBerry devices.
    10-18-17 08:53 AM
    That only works on BlackBerry devices running Lollipop.
    10-18-17 02:11 PM
    I'm using all the main apps on my note8. the launcher has a slight delay after closing an app but nothing too bad
    10-18-17 06:40 PM
    anyone having an issues with folders not syncing? not sure if it is related to optimization setting. haven't had the problem in the past. effects all email accounts that have folders syncing. the emails seem to appear out of no where.
    10-21-17 12:49 PM
    hub is not working well since last update. Gmail folder/labels are not syncing automatically. I have push on and sync every 15 minutes. the files emails are not being delivered unless you open the hub and let it refresh. about 1 to 2 minutes later the filed, unread emails come in. I am in touch with BB but no fix as of yet. this is now going on about 7 to 10 days and worse since most recent hub+ and hub update last week or so. anyone else having issues?
    11-14-17 04:49 PM
    hub is not working well since last update. Gmail folder/labels are not syncing automatically. I have push on and sync every 15 minutes. the files emails are not being delivered unless you open the hub and let it refresh. about 1 to 2 minutes later the filed, unread emails come in. I am in touch with BB but no fix as of yet. this is now going on about 7 to 10 days and worse since most recent hub+ and hub update last week or so. anyone else having issues?
    No issues here, but I use 3 ActiveSync accounts; no Gmail or IMAP accounts.

I assume you've tried deleting, then re-adding the account?
    11-14-17 04:52 PM
    Yes I have. I have a me account and an exchange account. Similar issues. But the Gmail is the worst. I had emails deliver a whole day later. At first i thought it had something to do with optimization being on. I turned that off and still have the issue. I get non filed emails almost immediately. Its the labels/filed emails utilizing folder sync that don't get delivered. Going on. 3 weeks. Weird.
    11-14-17 04:59 PM
    The Hub is just another email client. Apparently, a lot of the way Gmail handles filters and such just doesn't translate the same way.

There's another thread about setting up Gmail accounts in the Hub.

/blackberry-android-os-f456/bb-hub-expert-please-couple-questions-1130278/

I don't know what they get into since I don't use Gmail at all - don't even have a Gmail email address. They discuss the Hub on a BlackBerry android device, but the settings should be the same.
    11-14-17 05:22 PM
    Thanks link doesn't work.
    11-14-17 05:24 PM
    Got it to work. I have already been doing this. I am a bit of a pro with Gmail with labels and such it was working fine until about 3 weeks ago. Maybe BB will fix it. In the meantime using Gmail app for Gmail. Will see what happens in the next few days...
    11-14-17 05:30 PM
    F
    Last edited by darmancan; 11-17-17 at 05:36 AM.
    11-17-17 05:26 AM
    Download iconpackten someone from Cb made it to be just like bb10's icons

EDIT: wrong thread
    11-19-17 04:00 AM
    help, I have a s8+, blackberry hub installed from cobalt download. When i use the touch wiz launcher the notification count doesnt work. Only the red message asterisk works when i use the blackberry launcher. Is there any way to get the hub notification count to work with hub and touch wiz? I wonder if i have to download the hub app off the play store? But then i will have ads with the hub and with cobalts hub, i dont get ads. suggestions??
    03-11-18 04:59 PM
    help, I have a s8+, blackberry hub installed from cobalt download. When i use the touch wiz launcher the notification count doesnt work. Only the red message asterisk works when i use the blackberry launcher. Is there any way to get the hub notification count to work with hub and touch wiz? I wonder if i have to download the hub app off the play store? But then i will have ads with the hub and with cobalts hub, i dont get ads. suggestions??
    The Hub isn't picked up by the TouchWiz UI.

You have to use the BlackBerry Launcher or another launcher like Nova with the TeslaUnread add-on.

Supposedly, the new Oreo update and it's updated TouchWiz does work with the Hub. I need more conformation of that.
    03-11-18 05:05 PM
    I just updated my Note 8 to Oreo and now Hub isnt working. I tried in un installing and reinstalling....still no luck. Says "Hub has stopped" and that is it.. 😡
    06-17-18 03:43 PM
    I just updated my Note 8 to Oreo and now Hub isnt working. I tried in un installing and reinstalling....still no luck. Says "Hub has stopped" and that is it.. ������
    Which version of Hub?
    06-18-18 08:26 AM
    Which version of Hub?
    06-18-18 09:05 AM
    The Hub isn't picked up by the TouchWiz UI.

You have to use the BlackBerry Launcher or another launcher like Nova with the TeslaUnread add-on.

Supposedly, the new Oreo update and it's updated TouchWiz does work with the Hub. I need more conformation of that.
    BTW, since I posted that, my S8 was updated to Oreo, and the Samsung UI (now called Samsung Experience Home) now works with the Hub, showing the notification numbers for it.

Still doesn't like the Calendar icon - keeping the date at "31". Which is why I'm sticking with Nova.
    06-18-18 10:08 AM
43 12