About two weeks ago I started having problems with the Hub. I didn't receive new mails, I couldn't delete mails or mark them as read, searching didn't work anymore and I permanently received a popup telling me that the Hub+ service crashed. When I manually force-closed the Hub+ service and opened the Hub, it worked for about 20 seconds, then I got the problems again.
    So I thought it would be a good idea to opt-in for the beta for both the Hub and the Hub+ services. After I installed the beta versions via the playstore, everything was fine again.
    But for about two days now, I've got those problems again. So I tried to opt-out from the beta for both apps via playstore, which of course worked. But then the playstore told me I still had the beta versions installed and I am to uninstall them and to reinstall the stable versions. I tried to uninstall the Hub, but since I have a Keyone, the Playstore tells me I cannot uninstall the Hub but just remove all installed updates. But after uninstalling the updates it of course still states that the beta version of the Hub is still installed and I cannot install the stable version.
    Is there any way to completely uninstall the Hub and the Hub+ services so that I can reinstall the stable versions? Or do I just have to wait until the next update of the regular version and it will "overwrite" the beta versions?
    11-03-18 02:44 PM
    It sounds like you were having trouble with the stable version, so I wouldn't expect reinstalling the stable version to help you much.

If you could send me a PM with your email address, I can ask our Support team to reach out to collect logs.
    11-05-18 08:30 AM