My Productivity Tab is not indexing SMS correctly. Instead of showing just the last message received from a number or contact (same as it does in Hub), it shows every single message received from them; Basically creating a thread.

Is this an acknowledged bug? And if so, can we expect a fix soon?
    @Ken Wallis
    06-29-18 05:54 PM
    Experiencing the same. Anyone experienced delay (sometimes messages or email does not delete even if I press delete) in deletion of email or any other items in Hub. ?
    06-29-18 08:59 PM
    Experiencing the same. Anyone experienced delay (sometimes messages or email does not delete even if I press delete) in deletion of email or any other items in Hub. ?
    Yes, there is a slight delay in the deletion action when deleting an item from the Productivity Tab.

That being said, I always try to use the Productivity Tab to delete emails for two reasons:

1. It doesn't have the Undo delay which though saved me more than once, I don't like.

2. It is more reliable. There is a known email deletion bug in which emails aren't deleted off the server; that never happens when deleting emails from you Productivity Tab.

Hopefully the next update will resolve these issues. I love the Productivity Tab! Easily one of the best features BlackBerry has the offer over the brands.
    06-29-18 09:51 PM
    Yes, there is a slight delay in the deletion action when deleting an item from the Productivity Tab.

That being said, I always try to use the Productivity Tab to delete emails for two reasons:

1. It doesn't have the Undo delay which though saved me more than once, I don't like.

2. It is more reliable. There is a known email deletion bug in which emails aren't deleted off the server; that never happens when deleting emails from you Productivity Tab.

Hopefully the next update will resolve these issues. I love the Productivity Tab! Easily one of the best features BlackBerry has the offer over the brands.
    Thanks. Will try to delete from Productivity Tab.
    06-29-18 10:10 PM