Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I've been trying to report a bug for a while now but BlackBerry seem to make it impossible for users to contact them. So I hope someone reads this.

I have been using Weather & Clock Widget https://weather-and-clock-widget-and...wn.com/android but having a problem with the widgets changing size and moving around. I contacted the Dev who said it was a problem with my Launcher. I switched to Nova and didn't have any problems so I think they are correct.

Can this please be fixed? Thanks.
    11-26-18 02:13 AM
    I've been trying to report a bug for a while now but BlackBerry seem to make it impossible for users to contact them. So I hope someone reads this.

I have been using Weather & Clock Widget https://weather-and-clock-widget-and...wn.com/android but having a problem with the widgets changing size and moving around. I contacted the Dev who said it was a problem with my Launcher. I switched to Nova and didn't have any problems so I think they are correct.

Can this please be fixed? Thanks.
    Hello, I use that combo but don't have the bug you are encountering.
    Maybe something else is causing your bug.Problem with BlackBerry Launcher &  Weather and Clock Widget-screenshot_20181126-094659.jpeg
    11-26-18 02:48 AM
    Are you using 2 widgets stacked on top of each other?

This is Large Clock 5x2 and Forecast Events 5x2.

They set up ok. Then, maybe a day later, I'll find that they have resized themselves, becoming slightly larger. The bottom one will have moved to its own screen.
    Attached Thumbnails Problem with BlackBerry Launcher &  Weather and Clock Widget-9940.jpg  
    11-26-18 11:17 AM
    Hmm, some of my screenshots went missing.
    Attached Thumbnails Problem with BlackBerry Launcher &  Weather and Clock Widget-10246.jpg  
    11-27-18 01:42 AM
    And again... looks like the app only allows you to post 1 attachment.
    Attached Thumbnails Problem with BlackBerry Launcher &  Weather and Clock Widget-9939.jpg  
    11-27-18 01:43 AM
    Are you using 2 widgets stacked on top of each other?

This is Large Clock 5x2 and Forecast Events 5x2.

They set up ok. Then, maybe a day later, I'll find that they have resized themselves, becoming slightly larger. The bottom one will have moved to its own screen.
    Yep only the big widget one.
    And no the thing don't move here, I use that app since few months and never encountered it.

Did you try to clear the cache and retry? Or even uninstall the app and reinstall?
    11-27-18 03:07 AM
    Yup, I've tried clearing the cache, un-install and re-install, numerous combinations of settings in the apps. All to no avail.
    11-27-18 11:28 AM
    Yup, I've tried clearing the cache, un-install and re-install, numerous combinations of settings in the apps. All to no avail.
    Maybe something else (maybe another app) interfere with the widget.
    11-27-18 01:40 PM
    Well, it only happens on BlackBerry Launcher. Doesn't happen with Nova.
    11-27-18 11:42 PM
    I think it's not happening for you because your homescreen isn't as crowded as mine. So it may have expanded but because there was space it didn't knock anything out.
    11-28-18 02:00 PM