My PRIV Hub has toggles to control syncing contacts, calendar, and e-mail under Accounts and Settings.

My KeyONE Hub does not have any of these options. Why would one hub have it while the "newer" device not have this? Both Hubs are the most up to date version.
    05-08-18 09:06 PM
    My PRIV Hub has toggles to control syncing contacts, calendar, and e-mail under Accounts and Settings.

My KeyONE Hub does not have any of these options. Why would one hub have it while the "newer" device not have this? Both Hubs are the most up to date version.
    Maybe Nougat vs Marshmallow?
    05-08-18 09:34 PM
    pretty sure it wouldn't be that...as I thought the intention of the Hub was to allow control over different items within the account to sync...for example one email account can just sync email, while the other can sync contacts + calendar + email
    05-08-18 09:57 PM
    My Motion has the toggles on both my activesync email accounts. you didn't state if was same accounts.
    05-08-18 09:58 PM

Mine has the options on KEYone. What kind of Account and where are you looking for them?
    05-08-18 10:21 PM
    Yahoo and Gmail. Both show toggles on my PRIV. Nowhere to be found in KeyONE. BB Mobile stated to me that it was a Yahoo issue, with which I replied that didn't seem right and they needed to explain to me why the toggles don't show up.
    05-09-18 08:52 AM
    Yahoo and Gmail. Both show toggles on my PRIV. Nowhere to be found in KeyONE. BB Mobile stated to me that it was a Yahoo issue, with which I replied that didn't seem right and they needed to explain to me why the toggles don't show up.
    There’s a couple forum members affiliated with BlackBerry on here. I think one is LiamQ.

Perhaps another forum member can verify or correct for me..
    05-10-18 09:56 PM
    Tagging: @LiamQ and @max-bb
    05-11-18 12:12 PM
    For Gmail, you might have a BlackBerry Hub+ account as well as a Google account. Check them both in settings.
    05-11-18 12:37 PM
    These toggles show up if it is syncing those types as well. If you do not see them, for some reason it did not add with calendar and contacts. Try removing and re-adding the account.

For Gmail, specifically, the calendar and contacts accounts are not added automatically if it is your Android's System Account, because these are already being synced by another component.
    05-11-18 12:39 PM
    For non ActiveSync accounts, to get this setup, you have to use automatic configuration. Manual configuration will not add calendar and contacts automatically because they are separate protocols.
    05-11-18 12:41 PM
    Thanks for the quick replied Max / Liam! I guess I'm still confused as to why it's working fine on my PRIV and not the KeyONE? Was it the order / process I added my accounts? I already removed and re-add both Gmail and Yahoo from the KeyONE Hub several times with no effect. I've actually never been able to successfully sync my Y/G Calendar accounts even with the PRIV either...

So I do have a separate Microsoft corporate e-mail account I will add...will that somehow "unlock" this toggle feature or am I totally going off the wall here.
    05-11-18 01:50 PM
    My most critical pain point here is this: Ymail Calendar and Contacts both do not sync no matter what I do in the Hub or manually adding the "CardDAV / CalDAV" options.

Clarification: If I add the Ymail account via CardDAV it does pull down all 500+ contacts I have. But if I add a new contact in the Contacts app, it does not sync and show this update at all on the web browser. Previously in the PRIV, I simply turned on the toggle to simply just sync (it's there for both Y/G accounts on my PRIV even right now as I stare at it).

I do have Google Accounts managed in the Google settings menu separately, but that is only syncing Google Voice and E-mail for my Gmail e-mail address...and not my Yahoo e-mail address. Even on my PRIV, for my Gmail account in the HUB settings, it still shows a toggle to sync contacts and calendar which I have disabled for this specific account.
    Last edited by jdcbomb; 05-11-18 at 02:04 PM.
    05-11-18 01:51 PM
    My most critical pain point here is this: Ymail Calendar and Contacts both do not sync no matter what I do in the Hub or manually adding the "CardDAV / CalDAV" options.

Clarification: If I add the Ymail account via CardDAV it does pull down all 500+ contacts I have. But if I add a new contact in the Contacts app, it does not sync and show this update at all on the web browser. Previously in the PRIV, I simply turned on the toggle to simply just sync (it's there for both Y/G accounts on my PRIV even right now as I stare at it).

I do have Google Accounts managed in the Google settings menu separately, but that is only syncing Google Voice and E-mail for my Gmail e-mail address...and not my Yahoo e-mail address. Even on my PRIV, for my Gmail account in the HUB settings, it still shows a toggle to sync contacts and calendar which I have disabled for this specific account.
    Good Luck!!!!
    05-11-18 02:12 PM
    Well it's now working again for my K1. I completely disabled and uninstalled BlackBerry Hub + Hub Services, reinstalled both and the Contacts toggle option for Yahoo has magically appeared again. Would be nice to know what may have caused the issue, but glad it's working like my PRIV Hub again.
    05-12-18 08:40 AM
    @max-bb @LiamQQ: Well the issue came back again...lost all my Yahoo contacts a few days ago...they disappeared completely from the contacts app. It was working great until I believe the device downloaded a BB Hub Services update.

I then disabled / uninstalled / reinstalled both Hub and Hub Services. I also removed and re-added all my email accounts. Now under the Sync options, Yahoo Contacts / Calendar are GONE with only Messages (Email) as an option to sync. And it was there just several days ago!

Why does this keep happening to my K1 but not my PRIV? Having hundreds of contacts missing is extremely annoying...
    08-12-18 10:39 AM
    As bizzare as the issue began, its now gone again after going into the "Google" settings and removing the Yahoo account. Then had to remove and re-add same account in the Hub. Contacts and Calendar showed up as sync options. Funny thing I don't recall setting it for Google sync ever, yet it somehow showed up there. In the PRIV, the Yahoo account does not show here either. When a Hub / Services update occurs, somehow the Yahoo email account shows there as syncing...baffling.
    08-12-18 01:20 PM