I just noticed this morning that the update I received yesterday removed priority hub. Guess I don't use it much but have used it. Not something I will miss as it was on death bed. Now it's gone it feels bad.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-11-19 01:54 PM
    I still have this feature; it's turned Off but still there if I wanted to turn it back On.
    05-11-19 05:48 PM
    I still have this feature; it's turned Off but still there if I wanted to turn it back On.
    Interesting. After I posted I thought maybe it somehow was turned off but never checked. As I didn't mind not seeing it. I might dig in settings and see if it's still there.

Reg
    05-11-19 05:52 PM
    I am not sure where could turn it on or off. I still have an option for priority box in the hub but that slide out window from side of screen is gone.

Reg
    05-11-19 05:55 PM
    I rebooted my phone and it's back. Updates do strange things

Reg
    05-14-19 03:44 AM
    Woke up today and priority hub slide out thing is gone again. I have no idea why it does it and what controls it. Lots of stuff broken in the Blackberry apps. Notes is a mess now too. Or maybe it is the updated keyboard doing bad things. In notes I can not start a line with a period. So to have a list with .5 I have to start with a space. These things all changed with last update.

Reg
    05-15-19 04:47 PM
    RegN, when you say the "slide out thing", do you mean the account drawer that you can pull open by sliding from the left edge of the screen? There is a "Views" heading there that would list BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox and, if enabled, Priority Inbox. Is it that you don't see Priority Inbox in that list even though it's enabled?
    05-15-19 05:08 PM
    RegN, when you say the "slide out thing", do you mean the account drawer that you can pull open by sliding from the left edge of the screen? There is a "Views" heading there that would list BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox and, if enabled, Priority Inbox. Is it that you don't see Priority Inbox in that list even though it's enabled?
    Well on my phone it's on the right side always was available. Ok now it's back. I rebooted a few minutes ago. It was not there when I unlocked but now it is. Its the tab you can slide out to see quickly appointments and such. I have not changed any setting anywhere only thing changed was latest beta updates.

Reg
    05-15-19 05:15 PM
    Ah, I think you mean Productivity Tab rather than Priority Hub.
    05-15-19 05:19 PM
    Ah, I think you mean Productivity Tab rather than Priority Hub.
    Right. That is it. I didn't think I was saying it correctly. I don't use it a lot but it is nice to quickly see wife's schedule.

Reg
    05-15-19 05:22 PM
    @RegN the Productivity Tab can be tricky. It disappear and reappear for not apparent reason.

Two things you can do whenever that happens:

- Assuming you are using the BlackBerry Launcher, tap the home key; if you don't see it tap it again and sometimes it comes back.
    - Go to Settings\Display and then toggle Productivity Tab Off and then back On

FYI - this app is EOL therefore no further development is expected.
    05-15-19 05:51 PM
    @RegN the Productivity Tab can be tricky. It disappear and reappear for not apparent reason.

Two things you can do whenever that happens:

- Assuming you are using the BlackBerry Launcher, tap the home key; if you don't see it tap it again and sometimes it comes back.
    - Go to Settings\Display and then toggle Productivity Tab Off and then back On

FYI - this app is EOL therefore no further development is expected.
    I know it's end of life. I was wondering if they had killed it with last beta update. Just because I had never seen it missing before.
    Funny about the time I start liking it and finding it useful it's done.

Reg
    05-15-19 06:26 PM