Went trying the KeyOne for couple days.
    In fact, bought one used for 200$cad, super clean.
    I'm a senior developer using both iOS and android; my current device is a Note 8.

KeyOne design is awesome; physical buttons are a pain relief.
    Device is a bit underpowered to my taste but... guess what, 200$, not 1300$ so It's ok.

Bref, some bright and interesting stuff on the BB side. Honestly.
    The Hub, almost stock android and... one of them is the Locker.

Locking Instagram, Reddit and else with a pattern or a finger print is very genius. Makes a lot of sense in my usage let's say.

I've tried Norton App Locker, other locker app and they have all flaws where if you switch app; you have a snapshot of the app, nothing's hidden. Which Locker don't do of course. Folks at BB made their homework correctly...

So I was wondering : is there a way to have the BB Locker on another device ? Does it comes with the BB Launcher ? or not ?

Thanks for reading,

Paul
    02-19-19 08:03 PM
    Went trying the KeyOne for couple days.
    In fact, bought one used for 200$cad, super clean.
    I'm a senior developer using both iOS and android; my current device is a Note 8.

KeyOne design is awesome; physical buttons are a pain relief.
    Device is a bit underpowered to my taste but... guess what, 200$, not 1300$ so It's ok.

Bref, some bright and interesting stuff on the BB side. Honestly.
    The Hub, almost stock android and... one of them is the Locker.

Locking Instagram, Reddit and else with a pattern or a finger print is very genius. Makes a lot of sense in my usage let's say.

I've tried Norton App Locker, other locker app and they have all flaws where if you switch app; you have a snapshot of the app, nothing's hidden. Which Locker don't do of course. Folks at BB made their homework correctly...

So I was wondering : is there a way to have the BB Locker on another device ? Does it comes with the BB Launcher ? or not ?

Thanks for reading,

Paul
    The locker is exclusive to BlackBerry Mobile devices.
    02-19-19 08:43 PM