Is this by design? Or is there a setting that can be toggled to allow Overdue Tasks to be displayed?
    Last edited by Wrec; 10-09-16 at 12:54 PM.
    10-08-16 12:44 PM
    Send a feature request. I know I am

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-12-16 12:37 AM
    Good idea but I'm not beta tester.

Only had the Priv a few weeks now, although I did register for the beta program. I would imagine they have enough testers already.

It would be beneficial to quickly glance at all the outstanding tasks in the Productivity Tab, especially the overdue tasks. Maybe your feature request will garner some interest.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-16 03:09 AM
    Good idea but I'm not beta tester.

Only had the Priv a few weeks now, although I did register for the beta program. I would imagine they have enough testers already.

It would be beneficial to quickly glance at all the outstanding tasks in the Productivity Tab, especially the overdue tasks. Maybe your feature request will garner some interest.

Posted via CB10
    You don't have to be a beta tester. Provide feedback for BlackBerry HUB in play store both via the contact developer email link, and via rating the app

10-12-16 08:33 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion, I provided feedback for the BlackBerry Launcher app in playstore, not sure if that's the right place to do it.

I'm thinking the request would receive more serious consideration if submitted in the beta forum though.
    10-12-16 12:13 PM
    I believe productivity tab is part of the BlackBerry Hub so technically that would be proper place, but they're likely to note it and pass on. Probably same team anyway.
    I'm not in beta program either, but more voices the louder the noise.
    I have submitted through corporate BES support as well though , so will receive some form of feedback

10-12-16 11:05 PM