My Outlook.com account is no longer working in the Hub. Is anyone else having this problem? I can send emails from it but nothing is showing in my inbox and messages do not get delivered to it.
    07-10-20 09:53 AM
    I believe there are few already existing recent threads discussing
    07-10-20 10:16 AM
    My Outlook.com account is no longer working in the Hub. Is anyone else having this problem? I can send emails from it but nothing is showing in my inbox and messages do not get delivered to it.
    You will likely have to generate an app-specific password to use In the hub.
    07-10-20 10:21 AM
    Make sure you have the latest HUB+ update.... test

Clear Cache..... test

Remove account.... reboot... recreate the account... test

Remove Apps (whole suite).... reboot... reinstall and recreate the account... test
    07-10-20 10:36 AM
    Outlook isn't working for me as of 9pm last night. I tried reinstalling and that didn't work.
    11-16-20 09:03 AM
    Outlook isn't working for me as of 9pm last night. I tried reinstalling and that didn't work.
    Same for me. I also got a new app password. It synced once and quit. I cleared cache of Hub services and Inbox to no avail.
    mschmiechen likes this.
    11-25-20 12:25 PM
    Same for me. I also got a new app password. It synced once and quit. I cleared cache of Hub services and Inbox to no avail.
    Just curious if any of you have it working again.

I wanted to add my experience, but kept forgetting. That's why it's taken me several weeks to chime in.

I'm using the android Hub+ Inbox on my Galaxy S9 and Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet, and it will occasionally decide to lose the connection. If I remove the account and try to recreate it, it tells me I don't have permission to access the server. It happens on both devices, but at different times. And, for maybe a day or two. Then it just as suddenly has no problem connecting and I can recreate the account just fine. And nothing was changed - none of the settings are any different.

The last time it did that on my S9 - about two weeks ago - I just left the account alone in the Inbox. Didn't get emails for a whole 2 days through it. Instead, I added the account in the Samsung email app, which worked fine using all the same credentials. By the third morning, the Inbox suddenly got mail again. So, I removed the account from the Samsung email app and was back to using just the BB Inbox.

So, it seems to be sporadic. When it goes out, it's out. But it does come back as if there was never a problem in the first place.

What I find interesting is how the BB10 Hub and Android Hub+ picks up different server names for the same email. On my Z10, it uses "eas.outlook.com", while both android devices automatically picked up "outlook.office365.com". Although, in the past, I've seen it pick up "m.hotmail.com".

Even if I manually change the server name on the android devices to the "eas" server name, it changes it back on its own.
    12-07-20 10:00 AM
    This problem was on my Key2. I got out my Keyone and used it for a few days and noticed I did not have this problem. I had an older version of the Hub/Inbox on my Keyone. It is version 2.2034.1.8456. I disabled the Inbox app on my Key2 and installed the older version from APK Mirror on my Key2. I created a new app password from Outlook and it seems to be working so far.
    12-08-20 02:25 PM
    So the recent update is the problem?

Mine just stopped syncing as well about two hours ago on my K1.

By the way, I had to stop using eas.outlook.com and had switched to outlook.office365.com a while ago. Others using this?

I tried to authenticate again but it isn't recognizing my password.
    Last edited by Emaderton3; 12-17-20 at 08:18 PM.
    12-17-20 07:58 PM
    Just curious if any of you have it working again.

I wanted to add my experience, but kept forgetting. That's why it's taken me several weeks to chime in.

I'm using the android Hub+ Inbox on my Galaxy S9 and Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet, and it will occasionally decide to lose the connection. If I remove the account and try to recreate it, it tells me I don't have permission to access the server. It happens on both devices, but at different times. And, for maybe a day or two. Then it just as suddenly has no problem connecting and I can recreate the account just fine. And nothing was changed - none of the settings are any different.

The last time it did that on my S9 - about two weeks ago - I just left the account alone in the Inbox. Didn't get emails for a whole 2 days through it. Instead, I added the account in the Samsung email app, which worked fine using all the same credentials. By the third morning, the Inbox suddenly got mail again. So, I removed the account from the Samsung email app and was back to using just the BB Inbox.

So, it seems to be sporadic. When it goes out, it's out. But it does come back as if there was never a problem in the first place.

What I find interesting is how the BB10 Hub and Android Hub+ picks up different server names for the same email. On my Z10, it uses "eas.outlook.com", while both android devices automatically picked up "outlook.office365.com". Although, in the past, I've seen it pick up "m.hotmail.com".

Even if I manually change the server name on the android devices to the "eas" server name, it changes it back on its own.
    What port do you use for the outlook.office365.com?
    12-17-20 08:37 PM
    What port do you use for the outlook.office365.com?
    443. Thats never changed.
    12-17-20 08:43 PM
    443. Thats never changed.
    If I look at the recommending settings in my Microsoft account for various options like POP for this server, it says 998.

Regardless, I deleted my account, hard reset, then added it again. Working fine now.
    12-18-20 06:45 AM
    Ok it stopped working again. Where and how do I install the previous Hub version and/or report this issue?
    12-18-20 12:41 PM
    I am new to this forum but have used Blackberry for nearly 20 years. Suddenly I can no longer receive or send from my hotmail email that was my default for the Blackberry hub. Looking at other messages on this forum, it sounds like this is a new situation with a software update. Please tell us if Blackberry will fix this. I really only stay with Blackberry because of the hub, so this is a big deal for me.
    12-23-20 12:51 PM
    Mine stopped syncing again. Did everything like last time to restore the account, but it kept giving me a message that I did not have permission to sync to the account.

I then tried using the alias for my account that ends in @outlook.com instead of the original @hotmail.com, and that worked.

Any changes anyone knows about on the Microsoft side of things that would require this change, or was it dumb luck?
    01-03-21 08:57 AM
    Mine stopped syncing again. Did everything like last time to restore the account, but it kept giving me a message that I did not have permission to sync to the account.

I then tried using the alias for my account that ends in @outlook.com instead of the original @hotmail.com, and that worked.

Any changes anyone knows about on the Microsoft side of things that would require this change, or was it dumb luck?
    I don’t have any type of Microsoft knowledge however, with the success of the O365 platform and so many improved enhancements, streamlining the backend would make sense.
    01-03-21 11:48 AM
    I don’t have any type of Microsoft knowledge however, with the success of the O365 platform and so many improved enhancements, streamlining the backend would make sense.
    Interestingly, all the settings are the same but my email address.
    01-03-21 08:06 PM