Hello everyone!

Ever since I found out that Hub+ Suite was available on Android, I went ahead and switched from my Q10 to a used Galaxy S5 last week. Everything ran smoothly for the most part but One thing I noticed immediately was one of my most frequent text contacts sometimes does not get updated in Hub. I get the notification in my native Samsung text app and notifications bar, but Hub doesn't recognize it. A few hours to sometimes a day later with the next text, it will update, but a lot of times it doesn't. It's very strange because it updates with every other contact no matter the frequency.

Hub+ has the latest update as of this post (12/14/16), my phone is updated. What could be the issue? Thanks in advance to everyone with suggestions 👍
    12-14-16 05:48 PM
    Hey! So I stumbled upon the answer on my own after trying to figure out why I couldn't send picture messages with text in it. The problem seems to be related to VoLTE and the RCS (Rich Communication Services). I use T-Mobile and they offer RCS text messaging which isn't compatible with other carriers and most devices. My ONE contact also uses the T-mobile network (Metro PCS) and had VoLTE turned on as well. Turning this feature off enabled me to send messages with both pictures AND text in them and Hub automatically recognizes it now! Yay! 👍☺
    12-19-16 11:50 PM
    Hello everyone!

Ever since I found out that Hub+ Suite was available on Android, I went ahead and switched from my Q10 to a used Galaxy S5 last week. Everything ran smoothly for the most part but One thing I noticed immediately was one of my most frequent text contacts sometimes does not get updated in Hub. I get the notification in my native Samsung text app and notifications bar, but Hub doesn't recognize it. A few hours to sometimes a day later with the next text, it will update, but a lot of times it doesn't. It's very strange because it updates with every other contact no matter the frequency.

Hub+ has the latest update as of this post (12/14/16), my phone is updated. What could be the issue? Thanks in advance to everyone with suggestions ������
    Today was the first time I noticed the same thing happening on my Priv. One contact in particular does not show up in the hub but only in the android pull-down notification and in the text messanger app. This contacts' texts showed up in the hub previously but today for some reason they do not. Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a solution or just one of those glitches you hope sorts itself out
    01-09-17 02:02 PM
    Hello everyone!

Hub+ has the latest update as of this post (12/14/16), my phone is updated. What could be the issue? Thanks in advance to everyone with suggestions 👍
    Today was the first time I noticed the same thing happening on my Priv. One contact in particular does not show up in the hub but only in the android pull-down notification and in the text messanger app. This contacts' texts showed up in the hub previously but today for some reason they do not. Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a solution or just one of those glitches you hope sorts itself out
    01-09-17 02:02 PM
    my second post in this thread here, is the solution that worked for me. turn off VoLTE and it will work again.
    01-09-17 03:25 PM