I just found that after a certain amount of time, clicking on the old messages from WhatsApp or WeChat in Hub no longer direct to conversations but the main app UI only. However, the new messages still do.

More clearly, all integrated apps, except emails and text messages, fail to direct to the conversations or the posts, which also include Instagram, Facebook messages, LinkedIn and Reddit.

Can anyone explain why this is the case?
    12-04-18 06:50 AM
    I just found that after a certain amount of time, clicking on the old messages from WhatsApp or WeChat in Hub no longer direct to conversations but the main app UI only. However, the new messages still do.

More clearly, all integrated apps, except emails and text messages, fail to direct to the conversations or the posts, which also include Instagram, Facebook messages, LinkedIn and Reddit.

Can anyone explain why this is the case?
    Assuming you are not using a BlackBerry device, correct?
    12-04-18 10:39 AM
    Assuming you are not using a BlackBerry device, correct?
    Yes that's correct.
    12-04-18 02:17 PM
    Yes that's correct.
    This feature require a special connection at the OS level that is not available for none BlackBerry devices.

I posted about this in the past as others inquired the same; I will try to find the post and reference it for you here but the bottom line is that you will need a BlackBerry device for the integration to support older messages in the list.
    12-04-18 02:22 PM
    Yes that's correct.
    Look at post # 10:

/blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/sadly-giving-up-blackberry-hub-1159564-post13311564/
    12-04-18 02:51 PM