Over the last few weeks I noticed that the amount of notifications of Facebook in the Hub became less and less. At the moment I receive no notifications at all. I tried reinstalling the app, restarting the phone. Anyone who has the same problem? Does it have something to do with some recent update?

Posted from my Priv
    09-13-16 08:53 AM
    Try clearing your Hub app data and cache. There has been a ton of updates to the Hub over the past few weeks and maybe you have some old bugs lingering around.
    09-13-16 10:05 AM
    I was having the exact same issue and one small thing fixed it for me. Go to Settings > Notifications > Apps with Notification Access and make sure the Hub is checked. Somehow mine got unchecked, I think through one of the updates.
    09-15-16 02:35 PM
    The hub isn't in this list, only BlackBerry Hub+ services and BlackBerry Launcher. They are both enabled.

@B1aze: clearing the cache didn't help, but clearing the app data will mean loosing all accounts as well?

Posted from my Priv
    09-16-16 06:40 AM
    I have the opposite issue. I get notified first in hub and a while later the app notifies me

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-19-16 09:27 PM
    I swear I had an update last night that said it added Messenger notifications, but I rebooted my phone and now I can't even find Hub+ in my recently updated apps.

I think I had a Facebook notification at one point shortly after updating, and then nothing even though I know I had stuff happen on Facebook. It's reminding me a lot of trying to use Face10 and the Face10 messenger app, actually, with hub notifications for a bit, and then nothing.
    10-20-16 05:55 AM
    For me, it was always impossible to get facebook notifications in Hub, first when I downloaded Cobalt's patched BlackBerry apps on a Samsung Galaxy S6 and then in a brand new DTEK 50. I have checked notifications permission in settings and they were enabled in both cases. Only one person in a chat answered he had the same problem. I wonder why this happened and I would be really happy to receive some advice for that

Posted via CB10
    11-15-16 04:45 PM