1. Marking messages read / unread via swipe gesture is inconsistent. Most times, the item freezes as a "blue bar" and I need to quit the app and re-open to clear it. Once I re-open the app, the affected message has been marked read / unread as expected.

2. Call log log duplication. I have been finding my calls both outgoing and incoming are shown as duplicates. Most of these duplicate entries display in two ways. Example: the phone number will display once as the raw number, and again as the contact name for that person.

Device: Pixel 3, March 5 update
    03-10-19 10:01 AM
    LG G7
    Android 8.0.0
    Feb 2019 Security patch

Unable to duplicate either issue you're experiencing.
    03-10-19 03:59 PM
    LG G7
    Android 8.0.0
    Feb 2019 Security patch

Unable to duplicate either issue you're experiencing.
    Well, I am on Android 9 not to mention a different device. I guess we'll see, hopefully the BlackBerry team will have some time to look into it.

I do have all permissions enabled and did a complete re-install of the suite when the new version came out, FWIW.
    03-10-19 09:41 PM
    True. I was just providing additional info for Liam et al.
    03-11-19 12:16 AM
    Not getting Call Logs duplication, but Text Messages are. Annoying.
    03-13-19 08:54 PM
    Still getting them here unfortunately, even after the latest Hub+ updates. For now I've been manually deleting the duplicate call entries in the Inbox, but it's starting to get annoying.

Also still a problem marking messages read and unread via swipe. It works intermittently on the first message, but after that freezes up. I discovered another way to clear the frozen message is to use the pinch gesture to trigger the unread messages, clear it as read, and return to Inbox. Still, not an efficient process for a "productivity" app. Hope they fix both issues soon.
    03-14-19 07:35 AM
    I have a similar problem. For each number dialled Blackberry Inbox displays the phone number twice and also displays the contacts name if a contact entry exists for that number. This only started happening after the last Blackberry Inbox update. I have a Pixel 3. Very annoying, hope the problem is fixed soon before I decide to completely abandon Blackberry.
    04-22-19 11:13 AM
    Things have changed since my previous post although not sure when. Now I don't see any Call or Text items in Inbox. I have to open the individual Phone and Messages apps.

Sucks big time. Almost makes me want to put my Z10 back in service......key word being "almost."
    04-22-19 02:34 PM
    Another issue I'm having: Hub widget is not updating. Need to remove it and re-add it to update its content @LiamQ @max-bb
    04-23-19 05:56 PM
    Another annoying problem is dublicating the notifications. Tried to unsuccessfully fix it by playing with settings but not. Dublicating or nothing. Do you have any idea how to get the decision?
    04-25-19 11:17 PM
    Another issue I'm having: Hub widget is not updating. Need to remove it and re-add it to update its content @LiamQ @max-bb
    I find that to be the case when using a custom launcher. Are you?
    04-26-19 10:29 AM
    I find that to be the case when using a custom launcher. Are you?
    No, I'm using stock BB Launcher. It's been happening since two updates ago (was not fixed with recent update that added the 3rd party notification integration). It happens with the main Hub view, as well as for widgets with specific accounts selected.
    04-26-19 10:32 AM
    No. Im still on native launcher
    04-26-19 08:32 PM
    Situation with the widget has improved since latest OS update. I'm not sure how or why, but it's updating a lot more frequently.
    04-30-19 06:19 PM
    Never mind. Widget is back to not updating.
    05-01-19 07:11 PM
    The Hub/Inbox Widget continues to be a PITA. It refuses to update unless I remove the widget and re-add it. Sometimes, if I scroll down through messages until it says "Loading" in the widget, it will update itself, but this doesn't always work.
    05-14-19 08:49 AM
    I've been having this issue as well. Motorola Moto G6, both before the recent Android Pie update and after. Call entries are duplicated in the Hub (both when they are linked to contacts and when not).
    07-19-19 01:00 PM