Prime Day Deals:FireTV Stick $15 | Echo Dot $23
    I have lots of attempted emails where an attachment (typically image) is shown as being attached while composing an email.

When I try to send, the email drops the attachment. In one case, I was even prompted whether to change the size of the image. In the end, everything sent except for the attachment. Seems to be hit or miss.

In another example, I had to send the same attachment four times! I get maybe I made a mistake once, but four total attempts? Something must be glitching.

Ideas?

Device: BBB100-1
    PRD-63116-042
    ABP819

Inbox version 2.1902.1.16890
    BlackBerry Hub+ version 2.1902.0.54792
    03-14-19 06:12 PM
    Haven't had any attachment issues on my KEY2 with the new Hub. Is it just not attaching? No errors or anything?
    03-14-19 09:27 PM
    Me too. I notice it happens where I share a doc to Hub.
    03-14-19 11:21 PM
    Haven't had any attachment issues on my KEY2 with the new Hub. Is it just not attaching? No errors or anything?
    Hi Bla1ze,

No errors. If anything, all indications are that all is well:

While composing the message, the attachment appears. Then I press send and the view returns to the inbox.

When the view returns to the inbox, I see the ๐Ÿ”Š "broadcasting" icon on the message as well as the ๐Ÿ“Ž (paperclip) icon.

When the message finishes sending and the header refreshes, I get the sent โœ… (checkmark), but the ๐Ÿ“Ž has disappeared.

When I go into the sent message, there is no evidence that there ever was an attachment.

When I go back to the inbox, there is a message from the recipient asking if I had forgotten to include the attachment. Oh well...

In the screenshot below, I tried to send Kevin the same email three times, but the attachment only went through on attempt 3.

Email provider: Outlook.com using EAS.
    This issue occurs no matter whether I'm connected via LTE or WiFi.

Carrier: AT&T
    Attached Thumbnails New Hub Not Sending Attachments-1351.jpg ย 
    03-14-19 11:49 PM
    Happens when sharing a file you just opened; I can probably reproduce this. I have see it a lot.
    03-15-19 12:05 AM
    Hi guys, can you narrow down whether it only occurs with 'Share To' Inbox? Attaching from within Inbox should work okay; Also, please let us know your Inbox, Services, and OS version.
    03-15-19 03:34 PM
    Hi guys, can you narrow down whether it only occurs with 'Share To' Inbox? Attaching from within Inbox should work okay; Also, please let us know your Inbox, Services, and OS version.
    I will reproduce it for you...I honestly wanted to report it a while back but got lazy. (Unlike me, as you know!)

It's been carried over from the older Hub by the way.

I will circle back as soon as possible.
    03-15-19 04:18 PM
    I reported mine to the Beta site. But I'm using Office 365. Seems to happen when I share a document. As for the OS, 8.1, March 2019 security update.
    03-15-19 05:59 PM
    ABP819
    BBB100-1
    PRD-63116-042
    Inbox 2.1902.1.16890
    Hub+ 2.1902.0.54792

"Share to" Inbox, nearly 100% failure rate
    Example apps used: Microsoft Lens, Pulse, Photos, Bitmoji

Attaching from within Inbox: mostly works. Occasionally does not.
    03-18-19 12:30 AM
    I've had this experience, too. Hub won't send attachments of any kind. It shows them attached, but then it drops them. Annoying. I have the latest update.
    04-06-19 02:20 PM
    Yup, sharing from the "attachments" view doesn't work.
    04-06-19 03:46 PM
    Hate to admit it, but Hub has failed to send attachments a half-dozen times. Obviously a major bug.
    04-08-19 07:42 AM
    This problem is getting worse. I'm finding workflows I can't get around. I'm traveling on business and need to share a onedrive doc.

Tried sharing from onedrive to inbox. no joy. There's no way for me to add an attachment from Inbox either.

this is really causing problems now.
    04-10-19 10:00 AM