Hi all .. Just downloaded the updated hub and apps.. Loving it ..

One thing I have noticed is that if I send a text from the hub and try to back tab into the hub, what happens is I back to the contact list in message, then I back one more time , and it goes to my home page... if I try the same with BBM, or whatsapp , it will back to the hub ..
    03-06-19 06:14 AM
    Unfortunately, the behaviour of the back button is controlled by the app you're in. Some apps implement back to go "Up" in the app, and some have implemented "go back to whatever you were in before". Many times that's the same thing, but if you launch into it from another app, you don't always get the same behaviour.
    03-06-19 09:28 AM
    Fyi, the back button in Yaata goes right back to the HUB AND closes itself. It's ideal.
    Last edited by conite; 03-06-19 at 10:50 AM.
    gouger05 and Jake2826 like this.
    03-06-19 10:39 AM
    Unfortunately, the behaviour of the back button is controlled by the app you're in. Some apps implement back to go "Up" in the app, and some have implemented "go back to whatever you were in before". Many times that's the same thing, but if you launch into it from another app, you don't always get the same behaviour.
    Hence this suggestion:

/blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/access-hub-anywhere-using-assist-1163001/
    03-06-19 10:46 AM
    Fyi, the back button in Yaata goes right back to the HUB AND closes itself. It's ideal.
    Same thing with stock Messages app, but this is one extra step I didn't have to do before update.
    03-06-19 11:35 AM
    Another issue - not sure if this was covered elsewhere, but swipe gesture to mark read / unread doesn't work. The Inbox item (most of the time) turns into a blue bar with an envelope icon on it, freezes, and you must exit and re-enter the Inbox to see the item either marked as read or unread.
    03-06-19 06:12 PM
    Giving Yaata a try and really like it. I'm unable to go premium, however. That option will not go through.
    03-09-19 08:43 AM
    Another issue - not sure if this was covered elsewhere, but swipe gesture to mark read / unread doesn't work. The Inbox item (most of the time) turns into a blue bar with an envelope icon on it, freezes, and you must exit and re-enter the Inbox to see the item either marked as read or unread.
    What swipe motion? I only have swipe left to delete, and swipe right to snooze.
    03-09-19 07:01 PM
    What swipe motion? I only have swipe left to delete, and swipe right to snooze.
    Swipe gestures can be customized. I have the "snooze" option set to mark read / unread.
    03-10-19 11:47 AM
    Swipe gestures can be customized. I have the "snooze" option set to mark read / unread.
    Cool. Didn't know that. Reset, restarted, tested..... Worked!

Thanks.
    03-10-19 04:04 PM