It appears that with today's beta release, the account color is back in the notification shade. Top drawer work Liam!

I should also add that messages populate in hub when first opened much faster now. Also a great improvement.
    02-22-19 10:40 AM
    Default account selection doesn't "stick"
    This was fixed in today's release.
    02-22-19 10:43 AM
    Another but most importantly use google product sans font across all the apps.
    Or, make it an option. I just can't stand Google's font.
    02-22-19 10:44 AM
    I am all open to choice

However with today's update hub is useless for text and phone call log. They are no more part of hub now.

At the same time most critical app after hub is keyboard which is not getting updated. I am disappointed at the pace of updates.
    02-22-19 10:47 AM
    However with today's update hub is useless for text and phone call log. They are no more part of hub now.
    This is a pretty significant change for the worse. Any way around this?

EDIT: All of my old texts are gone, but I just a received a new one and it is showing in the HUB...whew!
    02-22-19 10:49 AM
    I am all open to choice

At the same time most critical app after hub is keyboard which is not getting updated. I am disappointed at the pace of updates.
    I don't think call and text were removed from the integration; they just don't show up in the list. Probably a bug they will fix soon.
    @LiamQ are you aware?

I can't agree more regarding the keyboard. It's getting improved with every OS update but still buggy.
    02-22-19 10:49 AM
    Seems to be a google issue. No point of hub for phone call log and sms.
    This is a pretty significant change for the worse. Any way around this?
    02-22-19 10:51 AM
    Seems to be a google issue. No point of hub for phone call log and sms.
    All of my old texts are gone, but I just a received a new one and it is showing in the HUB...whew!
    prateek.samtani likes this.
    02-22-19 10:52 AM
    Text and phone call log no more visible in hub. They are removed due to some changes done by Google. Not really a BlackBerry mistake. Maybe there could be some way out.
    What do you mean text and phone is no longer part of Hub?

I can't agree more regarding the keyboard. It's getting improved with every OS update but still buggy.
    Vistaus likes this.
    02-22-19 10:52 AM
    No luck here. Hub Version is 2.1902.0.16754.
    All of my old texts are gone, but I just a received a new one and it is showing in the HUB...whew!
    02-22-19 10:54 AM
    No luck here. Hub Version is 2.1902.0.16754.
    I have the same HUB version. I'm using a KeyOne with Textra as my default messaging app.
    02-22-19 10:57 AM
    Lucky you. I have oneplus 5T. Textra does not properly or rather any other app for sms. All the marketing sms are shown blank. I am using google sms app. Maybe that could be the reason.
    I have the same HUB version. I'm using a KeyOne with Textra as my default messaging app.
    02-22-19 10:58 AM
    https://www.androidpolice.com/2019/0...d-by-millions/

Google won't let us use the SMS and Call Log permissions anymore, but we do still try to integrate SMS and Call Logs using the Notification Access permission--that's the same approach used for other third-party app integrations in Hub.

If you've enabled the Notification Access permission for BlackBerry Hub+ Services, you should get new text messages. Old text messages won't be kept. If you're not seeing text messages even though you've enabled Notification Access, please let me know what SMS client you're using.

Call Logs are a bit more hit and miss, but they should still work on BlackBerry, Samsung Oreo or higher, and Google Pixel devices using the stock dialer.
    gouger05, RK_BB, Vistaus and 1 others like this.
    02-22-19 11:02 AM
    Sad it is. Hope you saw my note for google product sans font and keyboard app update for umpteen number of new features. Its really dated now.

Google won't let us use the SMS and Call Log permissions anymore, but we do still try to integrate SMS and Call Logs using the Notification Access permission--that's the same approach used for other third-party app integrations in Hub.

If you've enabled the Notification Access permission for BlackBerry Hub+ Services, you should get new text messages. Old text messages won't be kept. If you're not seeing text messages even though you've enabled Notification Access, please let me know what SMS client you're using.

Call Logs are a bit more hit and miss, but they should still work on BlackBerry, Samsung Oreo or higher, and Google Pixel devices using the stock dialer.
    02-22-19 11:06 AM

That's not entirely bad though as it solves the SMS message threading in the Productivity Tab and shows call log entries in the Hub tab.

Downside:

1. Call logs doesn't properly redirect to the call entry in the dialer
    2. SMS no longer shows sent messages
    02-22-19 11:25 AM
    A bug I noticed is that when text message comes and we open it in hub, while going back, it comes to sms app log instead of hub. And finally after exiting that, it comes to home screen instead of hub.

02-22-19 11:49 AM
    A bug I noticed is that when text message comes and we open it in hub, while going back, it comes to sms app log instead of hub. And finally after exiting that, it comes to home screen instead of hub.
    Are you using a BlackBerry device? Redirection works better on a BlackBerry device since it requires some OS level access that isn't available on a none BlackBerry device.
    02-22-19 12:36 PM
    That's not entirely bad though as it solves the SMS message threading in the Productivity Tab and shows call log entries in the Hub tab.

Downside:

1. Call logs doesn't properly redirect to the call entry in the dialer
    2. SMS no longer shows sent messages
    Wow. This is disappointing. Hub no longer shows Twitter and now doesn't show show sent texts and not all calls. About to make the move go Gmail and call it a day. It can now handle as many email accounts and I need and is faster.
    02-22-19 07:24 PM
    I think BlackBerry Mobile is going to have to start doing more OS level work on their devices with BlackBerry Ltd. They need to integrate more functions otherwise risk being a "me too" player in the Android space.

And if it is at all possible, (although probably not) get some dedicated RAM for the HUB on BlackBerry Mobile devices like BB10 has, so that its always running and you don't have to wait for it to load up. Bring back some of that flow.
    baldy3577 likes this.
    02-22-19 08:08 PM
    Nope oneplus 5t. BlackBerry devices are under configured with poor camera and huge price in India. My last BlackBerry devices was Z10.
    Wow. This is disappointing. Hub no longer shows Twitter and now doesn't show show sent texts and not all calls. About to make the move go Gmail and call it a day. It can now handle as many email accounts and I need and is faster.
    02-22-19 08:42 PM
195 ... 678