Could also remove the blue screen when opening the app as anyway after blue screen, white screen comes n then messages load. It looks a bit slow that way.

Also please bring the huge update to the keyboard app for UI and themes, better predictions. If possible please include hinglish language in the app. Its there in the google keyboard too.

Also could you look at introducing google product sans font in hub and keyboard?
    Yes, that's by design.
    02-13-19 10:59 PM
    @LiamQ I may have found another one:

The "replied" icon on a replied message no longer shows.
    02-14-19 11:35 AM
    @LiamQ I may have found another one:

The "replied" icon on a replied message no longer shows.
    I can't reproduce that.
    02-14-19 12:02 PM
    I can't reproduce that.
    Happened to me with all emails on Office 365 today. Didn't test Gmail yet.

Would you like me to PM you screenshots?
    02-14-19 12:06 PM
    I can't reproduce that.
    Can't reproduce that either. And just as RK_BB, I am using O365.
    02-14-19 12:13 PM
    Can't reproduce that either. And just as RK_BB, I am using O365.
    That's odd...happens to me with every single reply...

Will continue to monitor.
    02-14-19 12:15 PM
    Happened to me with all emails on Office 365 today. Didn't test Gmail yet.

Would you like me to PM you screenshots?
    I can look at screenshots, but I'm not optimistic that they'll help.
    02-14-19 12:43 PM
    Yup, I get it. I will continue to monitor and see if I can identify the cause. Will keep you posted.
    02-14-19 12:46 PM
    I found the issue...remember our discussion regarding "conversation breaks" (link below)?

Whenever a conversation breaks apartment from the thread with a given reply it becomes no longer part of the conversation and is considered a new conversation in which case the "reply" indicator is not added to the replied message.

I find these "breaks" to happen when taking a rather long time to draft a reply...

Is there a way to desync the draft folder?

I can confirm that whenever the conversation doesn't break the indicator shows properly.
    /blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/blackberry-email-reply-forward-breaks-outlook-conversation-1154565/
    02-14-19 01:50 PM
    I found the issue...remember our discussion regarding "conversation breaks" (link below)?

Whenever a conversation breaks apartment from the thread with a given reply it becomes no longer part of the conversation and is considered a new conversation in which case the "reply" indicator is not added to the replied message.

I find these "breaks" to happen when taking a rather long time to draft a reply...

Is there a way to desync the draft folder?

I can confirm that whenever the conversation doesn't break the indicator shows properly.
    /blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/blackberry-email-reply-forward-breaks-outlook-conversation-1154565/
    @LiamQ I was able to desync the draft folder for my Office 365 account and it still remains to be seen whether it will solve the issue (I believe it will) but I am unable to do so with my Gmail accounts; every time I untick the drafts folder it reticks itself.

Speaking of features that do not stick, the same goes for selecting a default email account. After making a selection different than the current account it reverts back to the prior account.
    02-14-19 04:05 PM
    the notification function seems under Android Pie completely broken with the new betas. the colour coding for each account is not visible. Alison grey colours. also the notifications do not group my account and stay separate
    Fred Wu likes this.
    02-15-19 01:43 AM
    the notification function seems under Android Pie completely broken with the new betas. the colour coding for each account is not visible. Alison grey colours. also the notifications do not group my account and stay separate
    Yup! That was reported at post # 150 above.
    02-15-19 01:45 AM
    yes you're right. but the notifications not grouping is a new bug 😉
    RK_BB likes this.
    02-16-19 02:08 AM
    I still see the account colour in the notification tray using the latest beta. Can anyone clarify that complaint?
    I swear I had the ability to see account color in notification tray yesterday, LiamQ, but it's gone today. All email accounts have Grey header in the notification tray today.
    02-16-19 10:24 AM
    I swear I had the ability to see account color in notification tray yesterday, LiamQ, but it's gone today. All email accounts have Grey header in the notification tray today.
    Looks like it's a problem on Android P.
    02-16-19 11:13 AM
    Looks like it's a problem on Android P.
    I'm on Android O.
    02-16-19 11:40 AM
    I'm on Android O.
    What device are you using?
    02-16-19 12:07 PM
    What device are you using?
    US Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8+ on AT&T
    02-16-19 12:09 PM
    US Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8+ on AT&T
    That's the issue then; it is either a Samsung or a none BlackBerry device issue.
    @LiamQ
    02-16-19 12:35 PM
    I am on a Pixel 3 on Android Pie with Alle the problems
    02-16-19 01:09 PM
    I am on a Pixel 3 on Android Pie with Alle the problems
    Well then it is now narrowed down to a none BlackBerry device issue.
    Rico4you likes this.
    02-16-19 01:14 PM
    We're testing a fix for that. Thanks for letting us know about it.
    02-17-19 03:18 PM
    Please look into these too for issues and new features.

I have been a ardent BlackBerry fan especially for hub and keyboard. I have a few requests and issues that I face,

1. Hub opens little slow at start up after the blue screen

2. Text message - if I mark them read from notification panel, it does not get marked read in hub. I have to do that separately.

3. Virtual Keyboard app feels little heavier while typing as compared to google keyboard. It feels like a lag.

4. Prediction engine seems dated unlike others which have built in neural prediction and AI.

5. Random auto correction like some times it shows sms as and. No clue why.

Features,

1. Keyboard app design seems dated. New themes, color option especially gradient will be great.

2. Hinglish language support - I have imported the dictionary words for now but if it supports the language natively that would be great.

3. Hub needs to be real fast and support text messages in a better way, a lot of marketing sms show blank if I use textra.

4. Backup for keyboard learnt words

5. Today all the phones are going edge to edge display making it difficult to hold and type especially from corners words like Q, A, P,L etc. Maybe small empty areas from both sides would be a great idea saving the phone from falling down as well while typing.
    02-18-19 01:57 AM
    Another but most importantly use google product sans font across all the apps.
    02-18-19 07:11 AM
    Thanks Liam
    02-18-19 09:54 AM
195 ... 5678