The Hub is a joy to use on a Pixel 3. My only suggestion would be to please keep the graphical interface simple and elegant to emulate the Android system UI to the greatest extent possible. Trim down the header sizes for the widgets. Gradient effects instead of solid colours or cartoony graphics. Also, some icon shape options (circle, square, etc.) including for folders for the BlackBerry launcher, as well as a few gesture options.

Swiping to the right directly to the HUB would be amazing! Even as a gesture this could be done by allowing a shortcut.
    And introduce MD2 to make it integrate even better into Android.
    12-28-18 02:57 PM
    Can't reproduce.
    Confirmed. Working fine for me as well.
    12-28-18 02:59 PM
    Any idea how to get Twitter back into my Hub? It disappeared months ago and still won't show under accounts, yet I still get those stupid Twitter account bug notifications.
    Twitter working fine under HUB. No issue. Try uninstalling your twitter app from your device. Then turn off device. Turn on and install twitter app. Go to HUB and add acount option add your twitter account.
    01-01-19 09:56 PM
    Just tried this and nothing.
    01-01-19 10:09 PM
    It looks like Hub's header size was reduced with today's update.
    01-16-19 04:35 PM
    I'm not finding any difference in the look of hub maybe when I get it all updated. So far just Blackberry services and hub
    01-16-19 05:17 PM
    In the Hub since the previous update when I scroll to previous days, it just shows the date instead of the time next to all emails for say yesterday. Didn't it used to keep whatever date you were in on top and show the time on the emails when viewing the list?
    01-16-19 05:32 PM
    It's the same.
    01-17-19 08:38 AM
    Yeah it's a shame the bar doesn't disappear when scrolling -- it takes up a lot of room.
    I want the redact bubble back!! Its horrible that bar!! And it doesn't disappears when scrolling with keyboard!!aghhhhh
    Looks like this was fixed with yesterday's update.
    ElGorgon likes this.
    01-17-19 04:32 PM
    Looks like this was fixed with yesterday's update.
    Thx for info, it works OK now...they should make the same in the upside screen like whatsapp...
    01-17-19 04:50 PM
    Thx for info, it works OK now...they should make the same in the upside screen like whatsapp...
    You mean a bubble like it was on the previous version and place it on the bottom right?
    01-17-19 04:57 PM
    You mean a bubble like it was on the previous version and place it on the bottom right?
    No, like in whatsapp when you scroll down the upper side of the screen (the bar with hub and blue color )could become smaller or disappear, leaving only notification bar. When you scroll up it appears again.
    Other choice is to make a "no notification bar" selection on settings.
    By the way I still prefer a bubble in downside.
    01-17-19 05:00 PM
    No, like in whatsapp when you scroll down the upper side of the screen (the bar with hub and blue color )could become smaller or disappear, leaving only notification bar. When you scroll up it appears again.
    Other choice is to make a "no notification bar" selection on settings.
    By the way I still prefer a bubble in downside.
    Oh yeah! I see what you are saying now. The WhatsApp experience is much better.

This make sense! Google feed is doing the same thing.
    Last edited by RK_BB; 01-17-19 at 05:26 PM.
    01-17-19 05:04 PM
    Anyone else notice emails from previous days now show the date received instead of the time received?
    01-17-19 06:30 PM
    Anyone else notice emails from previous days now show the date received instead of the time received?
    I see that now not sure if it changed. I never paid attention really.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    01-17-19 07:18 PM
    Yes! It needs to be fixed. I don't think this is the case with the currently Public version.
    @max-bb
    01-17-19 07:31 PM
    Yes! It needs to be fixed. I don't think this is the case with the currently Public version.
    @max-bb
    It is horrendous. Seeing 01-16 next to the 200 emails I received yesterday is useless.
    RK_BB likes this.
    01-17-19 07:37 PM
    It is horrendous. Seeing 01-16 next to the 200 emails I received yesterday is useless.
    Agreed!
    01-17-19 07:39 PM
    Sounds like we need to move this bug to beta site. And get others to confirm. I don't have 200. But do have 10 or so and can see the issues it could cause.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    01-17-19 07:42 PM
    @max-bb @LiamQ
    Not depend with the refreshed look, but in portrait mode (in landscape appear) please put the Quick File icon before the file icon in the open mail screen and in the mail list with selected mails on same account.

I use it a lot, and now need 2 steps: three dots (also on the top of the screen) and Quick file.
    @max-bb @LiamQ it looks like the Quick File button now appear only in landscape mode.

Are you aware? Is this by design?
    01-18-19 10:25 AM
    it looks like the Quick File button now appear only in landscape mode.

Are you aware? Is this by design?
    Yes, it's been that way since Quick File was first introduced. It's not ideal, but too many icons are also not ideal.
    01-18-19 10:37 AM
    When selecting a message in the list or when inside an email message the overflow menu does't highlight selections when accessed using a gesture while Hub is set to none Dark Mode. (It works well in Dark Mode).
    @LiamQ @max-bb

Does that make sense? Do you know what I mean?
    01-18-19 10:39 AM
    Yes, it's been that way since Quick File was first introduced. It's not ideal, but too many icons are also not ideal.
    Was it? I am pretty sure I used Quick File many times in portrait but I see you point.
    01-18-19 10:41 AM
    Was it? I am pretty sure I used Quick File many times in portrait but I see you point.
    It never been there anytime in portrait mode.
    01-18-19 10:44 AM
    When selecting a message in the list or when inside an email message the overflow menu does't highlight selections when accessed using a gesture while Hub is set to none Dark Mode. (It works well in Dark Mode).
    @LiamQ @max-bb

Does that make sense? Do you know what I mean?
    It doesn't make sense to me. I don't know how you access the overflow menu using a gesture.
    01-18-19 11:39 AM
195 ... 34567 ...