I received a new update today. Anyone see changes?
    @LiamQ if you can shed some light on this new release that would be great!

Thank you
    10-11-17 04:59 PM
    Say's bug fixes.
    10-11-17 07:12 PM
    Say's bug fixes.
    It always does....even when there are some nice updates.
    10-11-17 07:43 PM
    It's really just bug fixes Mostly crash fixes.
    10-12-17 05:10 AM
    not sure if was there in previous beta, but there are now 2 different signature options. 1 for new mail, and another for replies
    10-12-17 08:14 AM
    not sure if was there in previous beta, but there are now 2 different signature options. 1 for new mail, and another for replies
    Yes, that was already there in the previous update.
    10-12-17 03:12 PM
    It's really just bug fixes Mostly crash fixes.
    Thanks for the clarification Liam!
    10-12-17 03:12 PM
    Another Hub update today. I think I saw Voice Mail notification in Hub...? I hope I did!

Also, the Quick Reply was removed per @max-bb announcement. Hopefully we are going in a different direction re 'in-line' SMS handling.
    10-13-17 08:19 PM
    I think the main thing missing in the Android Hub is the "real" conversation mode. When you choose to group mails now it groups all messages with the same subject, but it ignores if they are from the same recipient, which is ridiculous. If they fix that, I think it will be a major improvement.

Don't you agree @LiamQ ?
    10-13-17 08:39 PM
    I think the main thing missing in the Android Hub is the "real" conversation mode. When you choose to group mails now it groups all messages with the same subject, but it ignores if they are from the same recipient, which is ridiculous. If they fix that, I think it will be a major improvement.

Don't you agree @LiamQ ?
    I'm sorry, you want threaded messages from the same sender no matter the subject or previous message content? Ummm no that's a bad idea.
    ray689 likes this.
    10-13-17 08:55 PM
    I'm sorry, you want threaded messages from the same sender no matter the subject or previous message content? Ummm no that's a bad idea.
    Nop, I don't want that. I want messages with the same subject, gouped together but in different threads according to the recipient, the way it was in BB10's Hub.

It often happens that I send mails to a client with the subject "Price list", and also regularly I receive mails from my suppliers with the subject "Price list". The way it works today, all those emails end up grouped together in the same "conversation", and it's not the same conversation.

On BB10's Hub, conversation mode worked the way it's supposed to work, you get messages grouped together by its subject, but in separate threads according to the sender/recipient.
    fop518 likes this.
    10-13-17 09:04 PM
    Be nice if they added Google Voice support.
    10-13-17 09:44 PM
    Nop, I don't want that. I want messages with the same subject, gouped together but in different threads according to the recipient, the way it was in BB10's Hub.

It often happens that I send mails to a client with the subject "Price list", and also regularly I receive mails from my suppliers with the subject "Price list". The way it works today, all those emails end up grouped together in the same "conversation", and it's not the same conversation.

On BB10's Hub, conversation mode worked the way it's supposed to work, you get messages grouped together by its subject, but in separate threads according to the sender/recipient.
    Gmail threads should work properly as of Hub 1.5.6 (currently in beta). Exchange threads have worked properly for a long time. We still have work to do to fix Conversation View in other protocols.
    G_Unit MVP and fop518 like this.
    10-16-17 05:35 AM
    Gmail threads should work properly as of Hub 1.5.6 (currently in beta). Exchange threads have worked properly for a long time. We still have work to do to fix Conversation View in other protocols.
    Thanks for the reply Liam, good to know you are working on it.
    10-16-17 09:17 AM