Sadly, I had to switch from my beloved priv to a Huawai P30 pro. I installed all Hub+ apps and used BB transfer to take my calender, contacs a.s.o. with me. The Huawai phone clone app didn't work at all.
    Unfortunately my local hub+ notes were not transfered. I am not using a MS exchange sync server or any of this sort.

Does anyone know how I can transfer my 91 notes manually to my new device? Or alternatively transfer them to my PC.

Ive searched the net and could find any help. Hope this is not the wrong category.
    Thank you for your help in advance.
    08-05-19 09:16 AM
    Sadly, I had to switch from my beloved priv to a Huawai P30 pro. I installed all Hub+ apps and used BB transfer to take my calender, contacs a.s.o. with me. The Huawai phone clone app didn't work at all.
    Unfortunately my local hub+ notes were not transfered. I am not using a MS exchange sync server or any of this sort.

Does anyone know how I can transfer my 91 notes manually to my new device? Or alternatively transfer them to my PC.

Ive searched the net and could find any help. Hope this is not the wrong category.
    Thank you for your help in advance.
    Your best option that I can think of right now is to just take 91 screenshots and add them all to Google Keep, that way they're accessible on your device and computer.
    08-05-19 11:16 AM
    Open every single note and share i.e. via e-mail. Pretty much work, but can be copied and pasted on every device you access your e-mails.
    08-05-19 12:07 PM
    Your best option that I can think of right now is to just take 91 screenshots and add them all to Google Keep, that way they're accessible on your device and computer.
    You can also share the note once you open it, maybe even directly to Keep.

It's kind of frustrating though that the app has a "backup reminder" setting but no real way to backup your notes.
    08-05-19 12:09 PM