Any of you guys have an idea?

1. Where is that setting to only have the LED blink when the screen is off/locked? It annoys me that the screen goes on for a couple of seconds every time the led blinks for a new notification. I messed around a little bit with some settings, but I haven't found the correct setting to only show LED blink for new HUB contents, such as E-mail.

My current settings:
    LED notification without screen turning on?! + Screen turns on when (un)plugging (from) charger?!-screenshot_20171103-172018.jpgLED notification without screen turning on?! + Screen turns on when (un)plugging (from) charger?!-screenshot_20171103-172130.jpg

2. About phone calls: Is it also possible to only have (various colored*) LEDs blink (*for when certain family members call; yes, I know, it seems that I currently need a 3rd party app for color customization for phone calls and missed calls) WITHOUT the screen turning on and showing me who's calling?

Often I'm busy and have my phone on my desk next to my laptop and I find it distracting to have the screen go on every time I get new HUB content. Often a LED notification is enough for me.

3. Small thing but, why does the screen always automatically turns on when I unplug the phone from the charger? Yes, I know, only one click on the button and it's off, but in the morning, I just want to unplug and quickly toss my phone in my bag without the extra step.

Also, when I'm home I don't have a lock screen on my phone but when plugging the cable in the phone to charge it, the screen again always goes on automatically, which I need to turn off again. I find it annoying.

Ideally I only like to see the green battery indicator and have the screen not come on at all when plugging in the cable to charge the phone.

It annoyed me already since I first got the Priv two years ago.
    Last edited by WT44; 11-05-17 at 06:56 AM.
    11-03-17 12:58 PM
    I can answer one quickly. Setting to disable screen turning on is under Display... Ambient Display (off). This will disable the screen for notifications.
    WT44 likes this.
    11-03-17 05:34 PM
    I can answer one quickly. Setting to disable screen turning on is under Display... Ambient Display (off). This will disable the screen for notifications.
    Thank you, very helpful, I totally forgot about it. Options in Android are way too scattered sometimes.

Let's hope BlackBerry will make some improvements and/or add some options regarding # 2 and # 3.
    Turning off "ambiant display" does not disable screen when somebody calls you.
    Last edited by WT44; 11-07-17 at 09:34 AM.
    11-07-17 04:49 AM