Can someone confirm that you cannot change the colour of the front facing LED notification light in the HUB? I'm thinking no based my searching through the forum, but just want to get a straight answer. Has to be done through an extra app, correct?

I have several email accounts in my HUB, and want to colour code my LED for it. I would like RED for urgent messages (work emails), and everything else can be a much softer colour. I think I did this with my Z30, but since I've had my Motion for 2 years now, I'm guessing I tried a while ago, and figured it could not be done.
    09-25-19 12:52 PM
    You can only set the color when you first set up the account. When doing so, and going down the list if things to sync, the LED color is there.

Once an account is set up, you no longer have access to that setting.

To change it after-the-fact, you have to delete the account, and then re-create it.
    09-25-19 01:19 PM
    You can only set the color when you first set up the account. When doing so, and going down the list if things to sync, the LED color is there.

Once an account is set up, you no longer have access to that setting.

To change it after-the-fact, you have to delete the account, and then re-create it.
    That seems ridiculous. But thanks. If I try it out, I will reply back with the results.
    09-25-19 10:15 PM
    That seems ridiculous. But thanks. If I try it out, I will reply back with the results.
    IIRC that was again a Google restriction that made BlackBerry to do the change.
    09-26-19 05:09 AM