It's completely blank, doesn't show anything. Restarting the HUB/the phone doesn't help. Anyone else facing this issue, please? Cheers!
    09-30-18 05:08 PM
    Not here... but I'm also on FB beta builds.
    10-01-18 03:38 AM
    Not here... but I'm also on FB beta builds.

And...how does one become a FB beta builds member? Just curious as the other obvious option (re-installing the HUB) is too much of a pain.....
    10-02-18 03:53 PM
    And...how does one become a FB beta builds member? Just curious as the other obvious option (re-installing the HUB) is too much of a pain.....
    There's a join beta option in Google Play at the bottom of the FB listing or just visit here and join - https://play.google.com/apps/testing...ana?authuser=0
    10-02-18 07:29 PM
    There's a join beta option in Google Play at the bottom of the FB listing or just visit here and join - https://play.google.com/apps/testing...ana?authuser=0
    Thanks! Unfortunately it says they no longer accept new testers as they don't need them. Then again, I don't think it would solve the issue as I've had both HUB beta version and FB messenger updated since the original post and the problem still persists. So it looks like uninstalling the HUB is the way to go but honestly, I'm in no mood to have to set all of my 5 email accounts anew because of the lack of FB messenger HUB integration...but on the other hand I just can't stand things not working the way they should hence my dilemma....grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
    10-05-18 12:15 PM
    Has anyone found a solution to this?

I recently updated my phone to Oreo (8.1.0 - ABD174) and since then facebook messenger doesn't notify, doesn't sync with the facebook app (e.g. share post to messenger), doesn't load messages until I open the app and wait for it to sync.

Anyone else having these problems? Any fixes or solutions?
    10-17-18 04:09 AM