Using latest version of Blackberry Hub+ Services on Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. It now makes unwanted changes my email signature. Specifically, all phone numbers are converted to blue, underlined hyperlinks. Bold, italics, and colouring of company name is stripped out. I've tried creating the signature in the body of an email message, removing links, then copy/paste into signature setup. It copies fine, but when used, reverts right back to previous unwanted format.

I want the signature to be the same as the desktop version. How do I do this short of removing default signature and having to copy/paste from a draft email every time I create a new one? Hopefully there's a workaround!

Meantime, Seasons Greetings, all.

(Also, I scrolled through categories, this seemed best place.)
    12-29-19 11:51 AM
    Sounds to me like it's converting your sig to plain text. Then, when displayed, the phone numbers are recognized as such and converted to clickable links. But it also sounds like the previous Hub version didn't do this (it allowed HTML formatting of your sig).

If Hub has removed a needed function you should post a negative review in the Play Store; if enough folks do that, maybe they'll add back HTML formatting in a future update.

In the meantime, you'll probably have to roll back to an earlier version to get back the lost functionality. You can find old .apk's by searching apkmirror.com for "Blackberry hub", but to downgrade you'll need to uninstall the current version and set up your email accounts again, unless you feel comfortable following the procedure here: https://www.xda-developers.com/downg...droid-no-root/
    12-31-19 02:51 PM