Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hello @LiamQ

I'd been using the beta for a couple months up til recently when I installed the official v2.1902.1.16890 on my Key 2.

With this version of the Hub/Inbox, it appears to be dropping new emails.

By that I mean, I'll get a notification of new emails, and there will be an envelope icon in the notification bar, but when I open the hub, there is nothing there and the notifications disappear.

Emails arrive perfectly fine on my Passport with the same account and email settings.

Not sure what causes it, because I am receiving most emails and they remain in the Hub once opened, but every so often, this glitch happens where new emails disappear before I can even read them.

Anyone else with a similar issue?

Thx
    03-26-19 08:02 PM
    How frequently does this happen? Do you know which version of Hub you were using previously?

Do you have Priority Inbox enabled? Is Conversation View enabled?
    03-26-19 08:29 PM
    How frequently does this happen? Do you know which version of Hub you were using previously?

Do you have Priority Inbox enabled? Is Conversation View enabled?
    Hey Liam,

It's pretty rare, but I've noticed it twice now since I updated a couple weeks ago. Come to think of it, both times have been with Crackberry Forum emails...

Before I was using Beta 2.1902.0.16704

Priority Inbox is off, Conversion view is on.

As I'm typing this - just found them. Something strange going on though.

If I Click the magnifying glass on the bottom right to Search the hub, they suddenly appear (without typing anything in the search bar).

If I then close the search, they disappear again in the normal inbox view.
    03-27-19 08:51 AM
    having issues with the hub for last few weeks, either mails don't show in hub or the mail box is completely empty, also email syncs very slowly.. have had to delete and add email accounts a few times in the last 2 weeks. Hope someone is looking into this
    03-30-19 11:28 AM
    I am having the same issues. Sometimes I get the emails, sometimes I don't. Very frustrating.
    04-01-19 11:21 AM
    I wonder if this issue is related to others not being able to see messages in conversation view? I've suggested turning that off to find the missing message, and then turn it back on in another thread which seemed to work.
    04-03-19 11:04 AM
    Hi @LiamQ
    There is definitely something about Crackberry emails which causes them to be hidden.

Everytime I get an email from Crackberry, I get a standard notification and LED light, but when I go into the Hub Inbox, its not there until I click the search icon. Then it pops up under the search results, but disappears again once I close search.
    04-07-19 08:53 AM
    I don't see this in my own use, and I also get CrackBerry email messages. If it happens every time you get a CrackBerry email, can you try some experiments to see if anything changes? Try different settings for "Show filed emails in", "Show sent emails", Conversation View, and Priority Inbox. Just change one thing at a time to ensure that you can identify which setting makes a difference.

Is your trash folder set to sync? If so, try turning off sync for that folder.
    04-07-19 09:27 AM
    Silly question, but where are the emails if you use another client (like a browser on your PC)? Just in your main Inbox?

I've had similar problems with phantom emails and notifications when Outlook categorizes something as Junk. Hub will see the email, index it, and notify for it. Then Outlook moves it to Junk, so when I follow the notification Hub can't find the email.
    max-bb likes this.
    04-07-19 09:44 AM
    I don't see this in my own use, and I also get CrackBerry email messages. If it happens every time you get a CrackBerry email, can you try some experiments to see if anything changes? Try different settings for "Show filed emails in", "Show sent emails", Conversation View, and Priority Inbox. Just change one thing at a time to ensure that you can identify which setting makes a difference.

Is your trash folder set to sync? If so, try turning off sync for that folder.
    So it appears to have something to do with Conversation View.

I turned it off, and all the crackberry emails appeared normally without opening the inbox search.

So I tried deleting all but one crackberry forum email, thinking maybe there was a glitch with the way all these emails were trying to combine in conversation view.

Unfortunately, there was no change. Even with only one crackberry email, it was still hidden by conservation view.

I confirmed on my webmail that there are indeed no other crackberry emails in my account anywhere just incase.

I've deleted all the crackberry emails, and will see if the issue occurs again next time I get a forum update.

I didn't change any email settings between the previous beta of BB Inbox where I don't recall having this issue, and this official version.

Thanks
    04-07-19 12:39 PM
    Silly question, but where are the emails if you use another client (like a browser on your PC)? Just in your main Inbox?

I've had similar problems with phantom emails and notifications when Outlook categorizes something as Junk. Hub will see the email, index it, and notify for it. Then Outlook moves it to Junk, so when I follow the notification Hub can't find the email.
    They are all in the standard inbox when I look on all my devices (webmail laptop, Passport etc)
    04-07-19 12:40 PM
    @chetmanley, are you using Exchange, IMAP, or POP3? If IMAP, is it a Gmail account or a different provider? Are all the missing messages part of an existing thread? If so, had you previously deleted that thread from Hub?
    04-07-19 01:06 PM
    @chetmanley, are you using Exchange, IMAP, or POP3? If IMAP, is it a Gmail account or a different provider? Are all the missing messages part of an existing thread? If so, had you previously deleted that thread from Hub?
    04-07-19 01:06 PM
    Good news, It seems that deleting all the previous Crackberry forum emails has cleared the glitch.

I just received two new Crackberry forum updates and they are displaying properly in conversation view.

To answer your question, I'm on IMAP, not gmail.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers
    04-07-19 01:14 PM
    Longtime lurker, first time poster here!

I'm still having an issue with e-mails not appearing when Conversation View is enabled.

To be clear, I receive the notification and see the e-mail header when I drag down from the top of the screen. But when I open Hub, it does not appear.

If I disable Conversation View, all of my recent e-mails appear.
    I've never enabled "File full conversations".

I don't think this is a server setting, since the messages are being delivered to my Hub.

I can't seem to identify why some e-mails appear and some do not when in Conversation View.

It is a Gmail account.
    Sync interval: Every 5 minutes
    Use push if supported: Enabled
    Email sync timeframe: Forever
    Sync Mail for this account: Enabled
    Download attachments: Enabled
    Roaming data control: Enabled

Email Folder Sync Settings:
    Inbox: On by default
    Sent: On by default
    Drafts: On (Selected Manaully)

Server Settings:
    Email address and Username are the same

Authentication: Signed in with Google
    Server: imap.gmail.com
    Port 993
    Security Type: SSL/TLS
    Untrusted connections: Reject

SMTP Server: smtp.gmail.com
    Port: 465
    Security Type: SSL/TLS
    Untrusted connections: Reject
    User sign-in required: enabled
    Authentication: Signed in with Google.
    07-11-19 01:53 PM
    I'm getting this randomly as well. notified by sound of new work email. not in inbox unless I hit search then its there. @LiamQ
    07-11-19 03:58 PM
    I'm still having an issue with e-mails not appearing when Conversation View is enabled.

To be clear, I receive the notification and see the e-mail header when I drag down from the top of the screen. But when I open Hub, it does not appear.
    Which versions of BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox and BlackBerry Hub+ Services are you using?
    07-11-19 04:06 PM
    Which versions of BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox and BlackBerry Hub+ Services are you using?
    Hub+Services:

Hub+Inbox:
    2.1906.0.17249 (does not show in app list, but does show in Play Store. Update pending for the same version)

I'll run the update and report back.
    07-11-19 04:58 PM
    See attached. I went beta now hoping this problem would disappear
    Attached Thumbnails Latest BB Hub Inbox Losing Emails-13144.jpg  
    07-11-19 09:01 PM
    Hub+Services:

Hub+Inbox:
    2.1906.0.17249 (does not show in app list, but does show in Play Store. Update pending for the same version)

I'll run the update and report back.
    After running today's update, it looks like it's working properly now.

I'll keep an eye on it by switching "Conversation View" on and off periodically.
    07-11-19 11:15 PM
    After running today's update, it looks like it's working properly now.

I'll keep an eye on it by switching "Conversation View" on and off periodically.
    The issue is still happening. I have 2 e-mails (not part of a conversation) which do not appear in "Conversation View".

Here are some details:

Blackberry Hub+ Services:

Blackberry Hub+ Inbox:

Model Number:
    STV100-3

Android Version 6.0.1

Android security patch level:
    October 5, 2017
    07-12-19 01:32 PM
    Yup, it's still happening.

I received a lot of updates. But the following two have not changed:
    Blackberry Hub+ Inbox v2.1906.0.17249