Hi all

I have an issue with autofill on the Key2. I have lost the safe icon from the Keyboard when on a website login page, so cant use the best feature of password keeper.

It worked the first two days I got the phone and then disappeared. Deleted, reinstalled and then same issue.

Anyone else had this issue or know a BlackBerry support email address that is useful?

Blackberry told me to report to tcl but I can't see how this is a tcl problem to be honest?
    07-12-18 02:56 PM
    Well, you're right, BlackBerry Mobile Support is for the device hardware and I always thought BlackBerry Limited would provide software support. With that being said, this software does reside on a BlackBerry Mobile device and when I accidentally called BlackBerry Limited when I needed this KEYone replaced and asked them about something I thought they could help me with, but because I wasn't an enterprise member, I couldn't receive support and they transferred me to BlackBerry Mobile.

Long story short, it can get confusing. I personally think BlackBerry Mobile relies on this website for much of this.

I use Password Keeper - but not the 'Autofill' feature, so I'm of limited help to you. However, there are many people in here who are very smart and can most likely find an answer for you that's much better than mine here.
    07-12-18 06:42 PM
    You may already be aware but I think password keeper autofill only works with chrome.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    07-13-18 04:39 AM
    You may already be aware but I think password keeper autofill only works with chrome.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    I had it working on the keyone for several months using Firefox focus
    07-13-18 07:26 AM
    perhaps @mrbbsecurity (https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...forum-1103064/ ) can bring some light into this, as he also made the additions to work with focus:

https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13142794
    07-13-18 06:07 PM
    Hi all

I have an issue with autofill on the Key2. I have lost the safe icon from the Keyboard when on a website login page, so cant use the best feature of password keeper.

It worked the first two days I got the phone and then disappeared. Deleted, reinstalled and then same issue.

Anyone else had this issue or know a BlackBerry support email address that is useful?

Blackberry told me to report to tcl but I can't see how this is a tcl problem to be honest?
    Don't know if it is the same as it is on my Priv, but check your system settings Accessibility. Option to turn on Password Keeper auto fill.
    07-13-18 07:22 PM
    Don't know if it is the same as it is on my Priv, but check your system settings Accessibility. Option to turn on Password Keeper auto fill.
    Yeah it's the same on oreo but it's selected
    07-14-18 10:36 AM
    perhaps @mrbbsecurity (https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...forum-1103064/ ) can bring some light into this, as he also made the additions to work with focus:

https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13142794
    I've read through but I didn't have this issue on my Keyone and had the same setup (password keeper with Firefox focus as my only browser) and I don't use the Firefox on my computer. Strange.

I've opened a case with BlackBerry now so see how that goes.
    07-14-18 10:39 AM