Love the redesign! Digging through everything but off the bat the UI is nicer, seems more responsive. I wish that dark mode in messages would be black vs a very dark grey but only feedback so far.
    12-12-18 02:04 PM
    Love the redesign! Digging through everything but off the bat the UI is nicer, seems more responsive. I wish that dark mode in messages would be black vs a very dark grey but only feedback so far.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...suite-1160724/
    12-12-18 02:15 PM
    Ok but that's the key 2 LE forum. Figured it would be here?
    12-12-18 03:00 PM
    It would be nice if within the hub email composing screen the header kept the color that corresponds with the originating email account like it used to.
    12-12-18 07:41 PM
    It would be nice if within the hub email composing screen the header kept the color that corresponds with the originating email account like it used to.
    Yeah, I thought that too.
    12-12-18 08:21 PM
    100% agreed. I no longer have any idea where I am in the app. The text alone doesn't stand out nearly enough. It looks like that UX pattern was maintained nicely in calendar and applied in a really nice way. Hoping they can apply it back to Hub again.

I will say overall I really like the update overall. Just have to get used to the new navigational elements. Not totally used to it yet, but think I'll get there.

The inline attachment previews in the message list are nice as well. I like them, but I want to be able to interact (click to open) them like I can in attachments view. Otherwise it's just a tease. Also, can we be more consistent with the previews between attachment types? The vast majority of email attachments I get aren't images. Trying to understand the purpose for this. Right now it just seems a little inconsistent between types, and odd in behaviour that I think I might be missing the point somewhere. Shows a lot of promise and I think I like the direction, but needs to be more consistent.

Another oddity - why no longer show the timestamps in the message list for messages older than today? Or has it been like this for a while and I'm only noticing now? Makes locating an email and the relevant time (for discussing with someone else) more difficult because I now have to go in and find it there instead. Unnecessary clicks. The date separators also have some excess white space above them.

Please please please just fix the account colours
    Last edited by c_bryant34; 12-13-18 at 06:56 AM.
    moosbb, RK_BB, Fred Wu and 1 others like this.
    12-13-18 06:02 AM
    Another oddity - why no longer show the timestamps in the message list for messages older than today? Or has it been like this for a while and I'm only noticing now? Makes locating an email and the relevant time (for discussing with someone else) more difficult because I now have to go in and find it there instead. Unnecessary clicks. The date separators also have some excess white space above them.

Please please please just fix the account colours
    Both of these were fixed with recent updates. Hope you noticed
    02-23-19 03:15 AM
    Both of these were fixed with recent updates. Hope you noticed
    I definitely noticed! Was absolutely thrilled by these fixes and the return of the account colors, thank you!

Unfortunately though 2 other major things broke with the update...

1) Account colors disappeared from the notifications and notifications are no longer grouped together by account. I just end up with a flood of single email notifications in the tray which is really annoying to manage.

2) I no longer get email notifications for my O365 account at all. When I try to go into notification settings it shows the Gmail account I have setup in Hub there, but doesn't show my O365 account at all. Tried removing the account and re-added but not change.

Please help!
    02-23-19 06:43 AM
    1) Account colors disappeared from the notifications and notifications are no longer grouped together by account. I just end up with a flood of single email notifications in the tray which is really annoying to manage.
    This was fixed with yesterday's update. What device are you using?
    2) I no longer get email notifications for my O365 account at all. When I try to go into notification settings it shows the Gmail account I have setup in Hub there, but doesn't show my O365 account at all. Tried removing the account and re-added but not change.

Please help!
    I have Office 365 with no notifications problem at all.

Consider removing all accounts, clearing Hub cache and date and reconfigure? I know, it's not fun....
    02-23-19 10:16 AM
    Just had that show up this morning. Looks like both are now fixed. Good stuff.
    02-23-19 10:20 AM
    Just had that show up this morning. Looks like both are now fixed. Good stuff.
    Well then now you will notice this issue; please contribute there if you can
    02-23-19 10:25 AM
    Just tried out the new Hub update with redesign...

... and I hate it!

That ugly design at the top bar, the fact that it has to say "BB Hub+ inbox" view or whatever, ughh

I went on apkmirror and download the previous version 1.6.2.16480 from December 20, 2018 and will happily stay on it until a version that actually looks nice replaces it.
    mindedge likes this.
    03-05-19 09:04 PM
    Why does the new Hub update not show call Logs or text replies, makes having the Hub useless.
    03-05-19 09:20 PM
    Feels like just some new icons and new colors inside. Not many new features. I kinda like old apps better just my opinion, too colorful for me. Still no widget for task, calendar widget is still from old calendar, productivity tab shows old icons and notes is still the same app no improvements. I am really hoping for upgrade to launcher.
    03-05-19 11:09 PM