Ok so I miss a call, and the missed call is registered in the hub. Tap the call in bb10 and you can actually recall the person. Not so in the android hub.. Tapping the call only gives you information on the call. You cant go from there and recall. I mean what programmer leaves it there. BlackBerry is missing TAT.
    12-09-16 06:41 AM
    Ok so I miss a call, and the missed call is registered in the hub. Tap the call in bb10 and you can actually recall the person. Not so in the android hub.. Tapping the call only gives you information on the call. You cant go from there and recall. I mean what programmer leaves it there. BlackBerry is missing TAT.
    Actually there is an option there.. Just click the + and then the phone icon...
    12-09-16 06:50 AM
    Thanks for this. It just doesn't feel the same.... Maybe it shouldn't but for me the fewer actions the better.
    12-09-16 06:59 AM
    That will be changed in our next update so that it's only a direct call-back button instead of an expandable one. I don't disagree with you. It was way too many actions, and no one understood what the "+" meant.
    12-09-16 09:59 AM
    Please integrated it well for SMS as well. Swipe functions in hub don't work for sms. And also deleting from hub does not delete it entirely from the phone.
    12-09-16 10:56 AM
    Please integrated it well for SMS as well. Swipe functions in hub don't work for sms. And also deleting from hub does not delete it entirely from the phone.
    Works for me, just saying
    prateek.samtani likes this.
    12-09-16 11:16 AM
    Works for me, just saying
    Thanks for letting me know. Probably something wrong with redmi note 3
    12-09-16 11:38 AM
    That will be changed in our next update so that it's only a direct call-back button instead of an expandable one. I don't disagree with you. It was way too many actions, and no one understood what the "+" meant.
    Why don't you put sms in BBM too? That way you don't have to open up a different sms app when you open hub? Like it would be integrated into the hub too. just asking
    prateek.samtani likes this.
    12-09-16 11:38 AM
    How to use bbm as sms app also?
    12-09-16 11:46 AM
    Thanks for listening. Keep up the good work.
    12-09-16 03:21 PM
    Why don't you put sms in BBM too? That way you don't have to open up a different sms app when you open hub? Like it would be integrated into the hub too. just asking
    I am in somewhat of an agreement here. I really wish HUB didn't have to open another app to reply to SMS. This is my biggest complaint with hub on Android.
    12-11-16 02:26 AM