Hello,

I wanted to report that I'm having issues with e-mails in the Hub.

Earlier this month, my Microsoft Exchange work account stopped syncing without warning. I had to delete the account and re-add it to get it to work again. (Or common fixes to sync problems, like changing the sync interval or reauthorizing, the account didn't work.)

Earlier this month, I had a syncing hiccup on my G-mail account where all my e-mails got listed twice in the Hub, although only one version could be opened. This seems to have fixed itself, although I may still see duplicate e-mails listed when searching.

I'm now noticing that several of my G-mail messages in my inbox aren't listing in the Hub. Even though I seem to get notifications for all the e-mails, some of them get hidden when viewing the Hub. Looking in the Inbox sub-folder doesn't list this e-mails either. I have Priority Inbox disabled both in G-mail and in the Hub.

Is the Hub team aware of these issues?

I'm not in the beta program:
    Inbox 2.1902.1.16890
    BlackBerry Hub+ Services 2.1902.1.55076
    06-01-19 07:00 AM
    OK, this is getting scary. I'm now noticing that the missing messaging in my Inbox issue also affects my work account. What is going on? Do I really have to click on the magnifying glass now to check e-mails manually?
    06-04-19 07:04 AM
    OK, this is getting scary. I'm now noticing that the missing messaging in my Inbox issue also affects my work account. What is going on? Do I really have to click on the magnifying glass now to check e-mails manually?
    I don't have any of these issues with gmail, hotmail and outlook. Do you maybe have certain views set up by accident?
    06-04-19 08:02 AM
    Yeah. No issues here either with two different exchange accounts and an IMAP account.

I don't do gmail.
    06-04-19 11:14 AM
    No, I only have one view and the priority inbox is turned off.
    06-04-19 08:46 PM
    Having also sync problems, with several accounts.
    32 second reboot helps. New messages are shown than.
    But that doesn't solve the problem.
    Very poor for a "business" phone.
    CrackNutRun likes this.
    06-05-19 04:36 AM
    Hello,

I wanted to report that I'm having issues with e-mails in the Hub.

Earlier this month, my Microsoft Exchange work account stopped syncing without warning. I had to delete the account and re-add it to get it to work again. (Or common fixes to sync problems, like changing the sync interval or reauthorizing, the account didn't work.)

Earlier this month, I had a syncing hiccup on my G-mail account where all my e-mails got listed twice in the Hub, although only one version could be opened. This seems to have fixed itself, although I may still see duplicate e-mails listed when searching.

I'm now noticing that several of my G-mail messages in my inbox aren't listing in the Hub. Even though I seem to get notifications for all the e-mails, some of them get hidden when viewing the Hub. Looking in the Inbox sub-folder doesn't list this e-mails either. I have Priority Inbox disabled both in G-mail and in the Hub.

Is the Hub team aware of these issues?

I'm not in the beta program:
    Inbox 2.1902.1.16890
    BlackBerry Hub+ Services 2.1902.1.55076
    Had similar issue about 15 months ago with my key one at the time and unfortunately while I was on a business trip out of my country.
    I have managed to fix it by deleting all my email accounts and then making a fresh set up again.
    06-05-19 06:10 PM
    Did you notice the issue with a few e-mails not showing up in the Inbox, even though the Hub does give you notifications for them, they show up when searching the Hub and they do appear in the Inbox of other apps/programs.
    Had similar issue about 15 months ago with my key one at the time and unfortunately while I was on a business trip out of my country.
    I have managed to fix it by deleting all my email accounts and then making a fresh set up again.
    06-05-19 08:14 PM
    Yeah. No issues here either with two different exchange accounts and an IMAP account.

I don't do gmail.
    You sure? It's only a handful of e-mails that don't show up even though they should. They seem to show up fine in the Hub on my Passport, so it's definitely an issue with the Android Hub app.
    06-05-19 08:21 PM
    You sure? It's only a handful of e-mails that don't show up even though they should. They seem to show up fine in the Hub on my Passport, so it's definitely an issue with the Android Hub app.
    Pretty sure. I have my phone next to me while at my PC at work, and the Office 365 accounts are always in sync between my PC and the phone. Same at home with my Outlook account, ISP account and my home PC and phone.
    06-05-19 08:56 PM
    I'm not getting any gmail in my Hub and no updates on my Blackberry Calendar when I receive Google Calendar meetings.
    06-30-19 11:02 AM
    An update on this issue:

I can now confirm that this issue is not limited to e-mail accounts. It took me a while to be certain about this, but have now seen it happen several times. A significant number of notifications from several different types of accounts show up in the notification tray, but do not automatically display in the Inbox app unless I first click the magnifying glass.

Interestingly, if I click on the magnifying glass in the Inbox app and open a 'hidden' notification, then go back to the regular non-search screens, those previously 'hidden' notifications that I had opened appear as expected.
    07-13-19 11:42 PM