Hi,

Two issues:

I just got a Blackberry Key 2. I have two emails on the phone, my personal and my my work email but it is set up to always send emails from work email account.

1. when I try to compose an email or forward an email, a pop up comes up that shows the names of the two email accounts. However it does not ask to select which one to send from but rather it inserts them into the To field.

2. When I send, reply or forward an email, a pop up comes at the bottom to save the user name to Google. I don't want to save to Google but have decline each time. Is there a way to turns this off?
    demetreb likes this.
    09-09-18 07:00 PM
    Same here. Key2 and cannot send or reply or forward emails. Receiving no problem. On Telus network Canada
    10-06-18 06:45 PM
    I have confirmed that my issues arise while on wifi. With wifi OFF , I can send and receive no problem. I searched crackberry further and found older posts indicating similar issues with key 1 and Priv. Apparently it's an ipv6 security issue in the routers.
    10-08-18 02:00 PM
    2. When I send, reply or forward an email, a pop up comes at the bottom to save the user name to Google. I don't want to save to Google but have decline each time. Is there a way to turns this off?
    We have a fix for this in the current beta version of Hub. You can also turn off the Google Autofill service in Settings -> System -> Languages & input -> Autofill service.
    10-09-18 12:43 PM
    EAS or SMTP? What are your EAS/SMTP configurations? A lot of corporate or free networks will block certain SMTP configurations (especially if you use port 25!). Port 465 and 587 should work if your provider supports it.

The SMTP code should fall back to IPv4 if it can't connect to an IPv6 server.
    10-10-18 01:36 PM