ok let me configure as per above and I will report back

Thank you
    12-10-18 11:55 AM
    Looks like emails are now coming in with no vibration triggered. Thank you!
    12-10-18 02:48 PM
    Looks like emails are now coming in with no vibration triggered. Thank you!
    You are welcome!
    12-10-18 03:17 PM
    Is there any way to control the LED colour to "Custom Alterts" in HUB? Usually, you would like to configure a certain colour to a given group? How is this implemented within notification channels?
    12-16-18 10:52 AM
    OK now I've gotten a hub services and contacts calendar etc update. when I try using the contacts app now it tells me to update hub+ services. already did it. even went as far as to uninstall and put back. still can't use my contacts app
    12-20-18 12:37 PM
    Is there any way to control the LED colour to "Custom Alterts" in HUB? Usually, you would like to configure a certain colour to a given group? How is this implemented within notification channels?
    Impossible as far as I know.
    12-20-18 06:42 PM
    OK now I've gotten a hub services and contacts calendar etc update. when I try using the contacts app now it tells me to update hub+ services. already did it. even went as far as to uninstall and put back. still can't use my contacts app
    If I understand you correctly this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

I suggest you search the forum for threads discussing similar issues or start a new one.
    12-20-18 06:44 PM
    it has to do with issues for hub and hub+ updates which is why I posted here. True my issue wasn't the hub specifically but it DID have to do with blackberry software I pay for that was not working. Regardless the issue has been taken care of for now
    12-21-18 10:14 AM
    Anyone else out there having serious Hub problems since the Dec 20 update? I'm using the DTEK50 with MS Exchange Online accounts, and I am seeing seriously bad Hub problems. All notifications are coming in hours after the email arrives or task is due or calendar appt has past, emails no longer coming in instantly, contacts don't seem to be syncing with the email or text, texts aren't updated as the conversation continues, read emails and texts no longer showing as read, and all this just started happening with the last few days.
    - deleted and added back the Exchange accounts, which honestly has only made it worse. Now older sent emails don't show up in Hub. Taking a really really long time to sync.
    - cleared Hub cache, doesn't fix anything.

This is really frustrating, especially when people are taking time off from work and relying on Hub to push the emails to us. I remember the same things happening back in summer 2017 with notifications getting dropped or hours late or never showing up at all. Nothing appears to be wrong on the Exchange end, other than its seriously slow to sync.

EDIT: I am seeing the same problems in Hub on other phones that received the update. No notifications on new email, tasks, calendar appts, texts. Something is definitely wrong with Hub.
    Last edited by jcbrunson; 12-29-18 at 09:17 AM.
    12-28-18 08:29 AM
34 12