There are two issues I'm encountering with my Exchange work email account using Blackberry Hub on my Oneplus 6 and Pixel 4:

1. On my Oneplus 6, which I used for about 1,5 years I was able to sync my exchange email account from work in Blackberry Hub. The only problem was, while loading/syncing every email from the past, I was only able to read the email titles, not the actual email content/text, no attachments etc. It did work for every future email after setting it up. It was the same on my Blackberry KeyOne a couple of years ago.

2. With my new Pixel 4 I'm not even able to connect to the exchange account. It says the account cant be validated despite using the same settings I had on my Oneplus device. Sometimes I get a prompt if I want to trust the unknown connection/certificate, but even when selecting yes, it wont connect.

Interestingly enough I have no issues at all syncing with the Gmail, Outlook or Bluemail app - even on my Pixel 4. The account authentication goes smoothly AND I am even able to read emails from the past. But I love Blackberry Hub with its functionality ... :|

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Stretchness; 10-29-19 at 03:13 PM.
    10-29-19 02:49 PM
    Are you still signed up for the BETA versions of BlackBerry HUB and BlackBerry Services in the Google Play store? The BETA versions reportedly have the better support for Exchange.

When you go to My apps & games, there is a tab for Beta along the top to quickly check your Beta installed apps. If they aren't there, open the app in the app store and scroll down until ou see the section to JOIN as a Beta tester.

The next update you get for those apps, relatively soon, will give you the upgrade to the BETA versions. Subscribe to Beta for all of your BlackBerry apps at the same time. They need to work together.

hope this helps
    10-31-19 09:39 AM
    Are you still signed up for the BETA versions of BlackBerry HUB and BlackBerry Services in the Google Play store? The BETA versions reportedly have the better support for Exchange.

When you go to My apps & games, there is a tab for Beta along the top to quickly check your Beta installed apps. If they aren't there, open the app in the app store and scroll down until ou see the section to JOIN as a Beta tester.

The next update you get for those apps, relatively soon, will give you the upgrade to the BETA versions. Subscribe to Beta for all of your BlackBerry apps at the same time. They need to work together.

hope this helps
    I wasn't using the beta and will try it. Thank you.

Edit: Didnt work unfortunately. Same issue. I get a prompt to trust the unknown source, but after that it fails to authenticate. Again, no issues with the Gmail, Bluemail, Outlook apps.
    10-31-19 02:31 PM
    I wasn't using the beta and will try it. Thank you.

Edit: Didnt work unfortunately. Same issue. I get a prompt to trust the unknown source, but after that it fails to authenticate. Again, no issues with the Gmail, Bluemail, Outlook apps.
    Prompt to trust unknown source? That is odd. I don't remember seeing that message as the BETA comes from the Google Play Store.

https://crackberry.com/blackberry-hu...pport-and-more

The BlackBerry Web services: Microsoft Exchange Web Services support
    Plus the HUB and Contacts all say the same thing (and I imagine are integrated)
    11-01-19 04:17 PM
    I am having a different problem and will post photos to illustrate. My connection to my work account worked seamlessly in the HUB on the PRIV. But on the Key 2 I just acquired it keeps sending a warning that my work email address requires a security upgrade and prompts to run and administrator. When I do that it prompts with the intimidating warnings below about deleting data, setting passwords locking cameras etc. I am reluctant to grant this permission as it sounds like surrender of control to work administrators. Blackberry is surely more secure than the web based interface I normally use for email and calendar; and I can use the Outlook email and calendar app; but would prefer to have this integrated into the HUB. I wonder if more experiences users would know exactly what this means if the security request should be denied? Thank you for letting me know.

Issues with Blackberry Hub using an Exchange account-key-2-warning-1.jpg

Issues with Blackberry Hub using an Exchange account-key-2-warning-2.jpg
    12-04-19 08:14 PM