I have 5 of the same Samsung S9+'s all running the Blackberry Hub+ Services. 4 have never once had an issues with large data usage from the app but one phone is having it's 2nd run of massive data usage that just started randomly the other month again. I don't remember what we did before to fix it or if it just stopped itself. 3 of the users also get a vast more amount of emails every day and isn't using anywhere near that much.

The app has used from April 8th to today (cycle period is 8th to 7th every month) about 29GB's of cellular data and 155GB's of Wifi data within the past month.

I myself get maybe 25-40 emails a day in and out average and currently in the same cycle period have only used 16MB Cellular and 239MB over Wifi.

I've read all the other threads relating to large data usage from the app but nothing suggested ever seems to work and it is also using 0 background data. It's all Foreground.

Any help or suggestions would be great! I have tried all the basic turning background data off, changing the sync period etc. Doesn't change the amount of data being used and it is only the Blackberry Hub+ Services that is using large amount of data like this.
    05-06-20 11:52 AM
    I have 5 of the same Samsung S9+'s all running the Blackberry Hub+ Services. 4 have never once had an issues with large data usage from the app but one phone is having it's 2nd run of massive data usage that just started randomly the other month again. I don't remember what we did before to fix it or if it just stopped itself. 3 of the users also get a vast more amount of emails every day and isn't using anywhere near that much.

The app has used from April 8th to today (cycle period is 8th to 7th every month) about 29GB's of cellular data and 155GB's of Wifi data within the past month.

I myself get maybe 25-40 emails a day in and out average and currently in the same cycle period have only used 16MB Cellular and 239MB over Wifi.

I've read all the other threads relating to large data usage from the app but nothing suggested ever seems to work and it is also using 0 background data. It's all Foreground.

Any help or suggestions would be great! I have tried all the basic turning background data off, changing the sync period etc. Doesn't change the amount of data being used and it is only the Blackberry Hub+ Services that is using large amount of data like this.
    First try a power cycle on the device.

If no go, clear data, disable, and reinstall both HUB+ Services and Inbox apps.
    05-06-20 12:21 PM
    (Moved to Hub+ forum)
    05-06-20 02:44 PM