That’s me standing outside your front door
    I knew that.......
    01-15-20 06:44 PM
    Outlook and others microsoft suite are good, serve the same purpose, and it's free.
    Mansuet likes this.
    01-15-20 07:54 PM
    I knew that.......
    Then why didn’t you let me in ?
    01-15-20 07:56 PM
    Outlook and others microsoft suite are good, serve the same purpose, and it's free.
    Outlook works really well for a single email account, but it doesn't offer anything close to the Hub for managing hundreds of actionable emails a day across multiple domains.

One of the reasons I handle 90+% of email on my Z10 instead of my desktop or laptop is that I haven't found a Windows, Mac or Linux client that comes close to the Hub on BB10 for handling email, even accounting for slower typing on a mobile device over a PC keyboard.

From the screen of my trusty Z10 using the exceptional BlackBerry VKB.
    01-16-20 05:34 AM
    I have been trying all the Samsung apps and so far very good. Outlook seems to drain the battery. I still think Inbox is the best just for the fact you can see the sent emails with incoming. That is the best feature.
    01-16-20 07:24 AM
    I will give "FairEmail - open source, privacy oriented email" a try! (on google play or f-droid)
    01-16-20 07:31 AM
    Then why didn’t you let me in ?
    Attached Thumbnails If Hub+ goes EOL....where will you move?-doh.jpg  
    01-16-20 08:17 AM
    Outlook works really well for a single email account, but it doesn't offer anything close to the Hub for managing hundreds of actionable emails a day across multiple domains.

One of the reasons I handle 90+% of email on my Z10 instead of my desktop or laptop is that I haven't found a Windows, Mac or Linux client that comes close to the Hub on BB10 for handling email, even accounting for slower typing on a mobile device over a PC keyboard.

I thought op was refering to hub+ in android version. For me outlook for android is pretty much reliable. No fancy thing like . But it handles multiple accounts (mails and calendars) smoothly.
    01-16-20 10:25 AM
    I thought op was refering to hub+ in android version. For me outlook for android is pretty much reliable. No fancy thing like . But it handles multiple accounts (mails and calendars) smoothly.
    No, you're right. The topic was the Android version. Sorry to confuse things! I can't imagine trying to use the Outlook app with four or five accounts, though. I think I'll just go to different apps for each account on Android, because it will improve notification granularity over using a single app like the Hub.

01-16-20 06:38 PM
    I wonder how many people / companies are out there paying for subscriptions
    None
    John Albert likes this.
    01-22-20 06:11 AM
    Hub+ will continue to work, even if BlackBerry stops updating it. Should that happen, the subscription model dies with it, leaving Hub+ and it's peripheral apps free of ads, so there's that.
    No. When subscription dies adservice will be reestablished. Those servers are contracted out, so will be left on for a long time.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-22-20 06:30 AM
    I pay for it. Natural person, not company.
    01-23-20 05:08 AM
    I honestly don't know if I would pay for it if I hadn't bought a BlackBerry Mobile device. It's the best email solution I've seen on Android or iOS for handling more than two accounts, but that's just not saying much. The Hub on BB10 is just so much better for me that I can't see managing my email on Android if it can be avoided.

Z10 = BB10 + VKB > iOS + Android
    bb9900user2018 likes this.
    01-23-20 06:02 AM
    I would not pay for it ... between wifi, cable, phone, cell plans,... not spending anymore.

But for the hub, when I first heard about it, I thought about using it, didn't thrill me. When I actually had it, and used it, I love it.

Not up-to-date on where else to get one, to use it. So will probably not have one.

And watching someone with a Samsung, lots of these really don't work quite as well.

And they switched from bbm for all work employees to some wordtask or something. Which just add up the work to reply to ... (don't really think they like it).
    01-23-20 08:26 AM
    Who says anyone has to move anywhere? Just because they stop updating it doesn't mean the existing apps will stop working.

If I felt otherwise I wouldn't be using a Priv to start with.
    Because update matters. Some weeks ago hub users couldn’t receive or send any mails in their exchange account because there were some architecture changes on microsoft’s side and the update fixes it.
    01-25-20 08:01 PM
    I will give "FairEmail - open source, privacy oriented email" a try! (on google play or f-droid)
    Edison also a free and good email client, available on both platforms. There are dozens of good mail apps out there, take some time to try will save us a cup of coffee every month.
    01-25-20 08:03 PM
    Spark.. it's what I use on Desktop anyway. - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....readdle.spark
    I looked at Spark, but saw no way to create or edit folders in an account. Am I missing it? I could file a message to a folder if it was already created, but that's about it.
    01-26-20 07:37 AM
    Is there anything out there that has a unified inbox that ALSO includes sent mail? Outlook is close but it's missing two things that is aggravating:. 1. Need to see sent mail in unified inbox and 2. No color coding in unified inbox so hard to sort at a glance.
    01-27-20 09:44 PM
    Is there anything out there that has a unified inbox that ALSO includes sent mail? Outlook is close but it's missing two things that is aggravating:. 1. Need to see sent mail in unified inbox and 2. No color coding in unified inbox so hard to sort at a glance.
    I agree...the sent mail feature is one of the best.
    01-30-20 07:55 AM
    I agree...the sent mail feature is one of the best.
    +100
    01-30-20 08:46 AM
    Edison also a free and good email client, available on both platforms. There are dozens of good mail apps out there, take some time to try will save us a cup of coffee every month.
    Edison doesn't support Microsoft Activesync. They have said directly to me there are no plans either. I have considered them as i like the product, but this is a deal breaker.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    01-30-20 09:13 AM
    There is one other email app that will show sent items in the main folder view, but I forget which one. Someone on these forums mentioned it when this question came up sometime last year. I believe it was a paid app. But then, the Hub+ Suite for Android is supposed to be paid, too.
    01-30-20 09:15 AM
    I’m a big fan of Nine email. Yes, it’s a paid app, a little more expensive than some other options. However, it has the best darned conversation view around IMHO. That makes up in part for showing sent messages in the main view. It’s a professional level client, excellent with multiple EAS accounts, and allows you to apply categories and flag status as well as the Outlook desktop client. Supports full HTML signatures as well.
    01-30-20 09:31 AM
    Outlook... Together with 'To Do' and Microsofts SMS organiser...
    01-30-20 09:35 AM
    I’m a big fan of Nine email. Yes, it’s a paid app, a little more expensive than some other options. However, it has the best darned conversation view around IMHO. That makes up in part for showing sent messages in the main view. It’s a professional level client, excellent with multiple EAS accounts, and allows you to apply categories and flag status as well as the Outlook desktop client. Supports full HTML signatures as well.
    I know a lot if people prefer conversation view, but I'm not one. I prefer each sent and received email in a single chronological and filter able stream.

Z10 = BB10 + VKB > iOS + Android
    01-30-20 11:08 AM
67 123