Hub's social media behavior is bit random atm.

I could see my own WhatsApp reply in Hub if I replied from notification tray.

By replying from the notification tray directly, my reply will stick beneath received messenges. I guess Hub is treating it as notifications.

Does it occur after recently changes or it is an old behavior. I didn't pay attention to it before.
    02-28-19 09:59 PM
    I cannot reproduce that....but I am intrigued.
    02-28-19 11:33 PM
    I cannot reproduce that....but I am intrigued.
    There is a WhatsApp update yesterday. Don't know whether anything to do that.

Basically, when I replied from the notification tray, received messages and my replies won't disappear. And in Hub my replies were highlighted as unread. After I clear the notification tray, then my replies in Hub were marked as read. So that's why I think something to do with notification reading.
    03-01-19 01:09 AM
    There is a WhatsApp update yesterday. Don't know whether anything to do that.

Basically, when I replied from the notification tray, received messages and my replies won't disappear. And in Hub my replies were highlighted as unread. After I clear the notification tray, then my replies in Hub were marked as read. So that's why I think something to do with notification reading.
    Interesting! Most likely something to do with a WhatsApp update.

Android Messages behave the same way in terms of notification tray in-line reply but I don't know if the same is shown in Hub.
    03-01-19 01:15 AM
    @LiamQ if this is true then I recommend adding a notification tray toggle to the Convenience Key (similar to the currency key) which will allow for easier notification tray reply that populate the reply in Hub, without losing CTRK key functionality.

That might also be the workaround to the latest Google imposed changes.
    03-01-19 01:29 AM
    We're not reading the in-line reply. Perhaps it's possible that WhatsApp briefly posted a notification that said it was sending the reply (kind of like Facebook puts up a "Uploading your picture" notification)
    03-01-19 12:40 PM
    We're not reading the in-line reply. Perhaps it's possible that WhatsApp briefly posted a notification that said it was sending the reply (kind of like Facebook puts up a "Uploading your picture" notification)
    Make sense!
    03-01-19 01:33 PM
    I get it to. Its only happens when it says You as the sender in the hub.
    03-01-19 03:14 PM
    I get it to. Its only happens when it says You as the sender in the hub.
    @max-bb oh man, the "You" bug again...

/blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/whatsapp-hub-integration-sender-name-appear-you-1155477/
    03-01-19 04:52 PM