Device I'm using is Samsung Galaxy S8. The android Hub app stopped functioning suddenly for me today. Conversations (WhatsApp, Messenger, Facebook) would not open from the hub, and my gmail account also stopped syncing. I tried to repair this by deleting data and cache for both the Hub Services and Hub app, going so far as to reinstalling both services and hub, to no avail. Soft resetting the phone also does not solve the problem.

Has this happened to anyone else?
    10-11-17 03:25 PM
    Could you please send a Bug Report to [email protected]? To send a bug report, you will need to enable Developer options (tap 7 times on Build Number in Settings -> About Phone). Then in Settings -> Developer options, you can tap “Take bug report” and share that with an email client. If the option is greyed out, toggle “Enable USB Debugging”, which should enable it.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    10-12-17 05:13 AM
    hi Liam, just sent the bug report.. hopefully his gives you what you need. for now I have uninstalled the hub but would love to jump back on asap...
    10-12-17 11:56 AM
    I have been having a problem with the Hub as well. I first noticed my calendar entries were missing. I deleted the calendar and tried to reinstall it. Said the app was not compatible with my phone. I then deleted Hub + Services figuring I could start from scratch. Now I get a notice from Google Play on my desktop that the app is installed, it is not, along with a note saying I do not have a compatible phone. When I search for the Hub + Services in the Google Play store on the phone it does not show up. Now I am without Blackberry apps on my S8.
    10-16-17 01:34 PM
    wondering if it's because we are on s8s? it's working perfectly fine on my keyone
    10-17-17 08:27 PM
    I added back thru Cobalt...before I was paying for them.
    10-23-17 05:36 PM
    All BlackBerry pim apps working fine on my s8+. Am using beta versions however.
    10-23-17 07:19 PM
    working again after update
    10-26-17 06:04 PM
    Hub stopped working completely. No email (Office 365 + Gmail), WhatsApp or Instagram sync whatsoever.
    @LiamQ can you please assist? Do you want a bug report?

I am currently at GMT - 2 so if I can get this request expedited that would be great.

Thank you
    10-27-17 01:55 AM
    Hub stopped working completely. No email (Office 365 + Gmail), WhatsApp or Instagram sync whatsoever.
    @LiamQ can you please assist? Do you want a bug report?
    Yes, please do send a Bug Report to [email protected].

Are you able to send mail?
    10-27-17 08:26 AM
    Yes, please do send a Bug Report to [email protected].

Are you able to send mail?
    I was able to send emails, yes.

I ended up having to deactivate Hub Services, re-activating it followed by re-configuarion of all mail boxes.

Everything seems to be working just fine now.

I appreciate the quick respond but due to time difference I could not wait and had to find a quick solution.

I will repost here if the problem persist but as I said, all good for now.
    10-27-17 12:03 PM
    This sounds like exactly what happened to me. Good to hear you got it working again without having to wait for an update to the app.
    10-31-17 08:50 AM