I have been having trouble with the hub for a couple of week now. I contacted BB support and their response had been rather useless. Is anyone else have issue similar to mine? See below

I did some trouble shooting over the weekend. I removed all BlackBerry software from my phone. Rebooted my phone and reinstalled Hub+ Services and the the Hub. Bingo, it worked great. It worked all weekend flawlessly. Today starting at 10:30 am the delay is back. Emails don't show up in the hub until at least 30 minutes. Sent message send and then disappear from the hub and show up 30 minutes later.

The problem is time specific. During peak emailing times it doesn't work properly. On weekends and after 7 pm it works fine. It seems to be a server problem at your end. Is this possible, is there anything that can be done?
    06-05-17 10:42 AM
    Fortunately, I haven't noticed anything similar to this. When you are in HUB itself, you can manually refresh your email by pressing the 3-dot menu in the upper right corner and selecting "refresh" if you notice it hasn't updated in a while.

If it's in the Widget, then yeah, the widget isn't always up to date (but refreshing it in the app itself will update it)

Also, check if you have Data Saver and/or Battery Saver on.. and if you do, make sure HUB+ Services is allowed unrestricted access (not Blackberry Hub itself, just the HUB+ Services)
    06-05-17 12:10 PM
    Could it be specific to the network? Are you on a certain WiFi network when it doesn't work?
    06-05-17 01:39 PM
    On several WiFi network and my cellular network
    06-05-17 01:45 PM
    Thanks for your help. All of those things are selected and have always been. Nothing has changed at my end since it worked right.
    06-05-17 01:49 PM
    Which email provider are you using? Which protocol (Exchange, IMAP, or POP)?
    06-05-17 04:43 PM
    Which email provider are you using? Which protocol (Exchange, IMAP, or POP)?
    Exchange. My email works perfect on all other email apps. It's definitely a hub issue. Last night I did a factory reset on my phone and reinstalled everything. Worked last night. Now in peak hours it's not working again. Frustrating!
    06-06-17 06:56 AM
    Could you send a Bug Report to [email protected] during peak hours when it's not working? There is a "Take bug report" option in Settings -> Developer options. You can enable Developer options by tapping 7 times on Settings -> About phone -> Build number.
    06-06-17 09:29 AM
    Do you have Push enabled? What interval for syncing email have you set?
    06-06-17 12:07 PM
    I think I may have fixed it. I had read that some people were having trouble with the sim card slot. I had a SD card go bad a few weeks ago right around the time all this started happening. So today I shut the phone off, pulled the sim card and rebooted without the sim card. Then I shut it off again and put the SD card and sim card back in. Rebooted and Bob's your uncle, it's working perfectly now. I was also having issues with the Play Store hanging on "installing". That seems to be fixed too.
    PHughes likes this.
    06-06-17 12:43 PM
    Could you send a Bug Report to [email protected] during peak hours when it's not working? There is a "Take bug report" option in Settings -> Developer options. You can enable Developer options by tapping 7 times on Settings -> About phone -> Build number.
    I'm not sure if that option would be available on my Samsung. I have how we sent my issue to BlackBerry they replied back asking me to set it to push, which it has always been on. Then I heard nothing more from them.
    06-06-17 05:34 PM
    I think I may have fixed it. I had read that some people were having trouble with the sim card slot. I had a SD card go bad a few weeks ago right around the time all this started happening. So today I shut the phone off, pulled the sim card and rebooted without the sim card. Then I shut it off again and put the SD card and sim card back in. Rebooted and Bob's your uncle, it's working perfectly now. I was also having issues with the Play Store hanging on "installing". That seems to be fixed too.
    Well I spoke too soon. Problem is back. It's definitely time related. It works perfectly at night and nothing so good during the day. I have enabled developer mode and made a bug report but where does the report go on my device? I need to attach it to an email. Thanks for your help.
    06-07-17 02:41 PM
    suddenly my hub stopped working since this morning. I can only receive emails but I can't send or even reply to emails! the hub fails to recognise my keyboard input, instead it recognises keyboard inputs as cursor, migosh..

I had no choice rather than disabling the hub and now I'm using the outlook app. looking good, very lightweight though but I just miss the attachment view ability as only the hub can do that..
    06-09-17 09:14 AM
    suddenly my hub stopped working since this morning. I can only receive emails but I can't send or even reply to emails! the hub fails to recognise my keyboard input, instead it recognises keyboard inputs as cursor, migosh..

I had no choice rather than disabling the hub and now I'm using the outlook app. looking good, very lightweight though but I just miss the attachment view ability as only the hub can do that..
    My problem is related to the play store hanging on "installing". When this happens the hub stops working properly. It sporadic throughout the day. I tried outlook but can't deal with not having access to Dropbox for attachments. I'm about ready to return this phone. Had enough.
    06-09-17 10:15 AM

The new beta version of Android System WebView released yesterday does not work with Hub. We're investigating. In the meantime, you can leave the WebView beta and then, if you're on Android 6.0 or below, uninstall the update from Settings -> Apps -> Android System WebView.

To leave the WebView beta, follow the "Join" instructions at https://sites.google.com/a/chromium....d-webview-beta. On Android 7.0+, switch to Chrome Stable as your WebView implementation. On Android 6.0 and below, use the "Leave the program" link at https://play.google.com/apps/testing...ndroid.webview.
    06-09-17 11:43 AM
    The new beta version of Android System WebView released yesterday does not work with Hub. We're investigating. In the meantime, you can leave the WebView beta and then, if you're on Android 6.0 or below, uninstall the update from Settings -> Apps -> Android System WebView.

To leave the WebView beta, follow the "Join" instructions at https://sites.google.com/a/chromium....d-webview-beta. On Android 7.0+, switch to Chrome Stable as your WebView implementation. On Android 6.0 and below, use the "Leave the program" link at https://play.google.com/apps/testing...ndroid.webview.
    Thanks for your heads up Liam. Ok I'll wait until this issue is resolved. In the meantime I'll see what the Outlook app can offer me.
    06-09-17 11:48 AM