Hi all,

I was wondering if there's a way to turn off the "suggestions" in the hub when one wants to create message/email etc.

Thank you for any input.
    01-21-18 02:10 PM
    If you're in the main screen of the Hub, with many accounts displayed, it's impossible for the Hub to know which account to use for a new message. That's why the suggestions appear. If you're in a single account, the Suggestions screen does not appear because the Hub assumes you're composing the message in that account.

Are you saying that you always want to use the same account for composing messages so you'd like it to default to that one?

I have 14 accounts and really like the suggestions screen.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    01-21-18 03:32 PM
    If you're in the main screen of the Hub, with many accounts displayed, it's impossible for the Hub to know which account to use for a new message. That's why the suggestions appear. If you're in a single account, the Suggestions screen does not appear because the Hub assumes you're composing the message in that account.

Are you saying that you always want to use the same account for composing messages so you'd like it to default to that one?

I have 14 accounts and really like the suggestions screen.

What I don't want is the contact suggestions. So when I text a contact that this person is always showing as a suggestion on the top.

Sorry I should've been more clear in my first post.
    01-22-18 12:39 AM
    What I don't want is the contact suggestions. So when I text a contact that this person is always showing as a suggestion on the top.

Sorry I should've been more clear in my first post.
    I don't know if there are settings for that. It a good question.

01-22-18 04:56 AM
    I have the same issue, and have not figured out how to remove them. there are two that always show at the top when I click to compose a message, one I use quite often, the other, and ex from many years ago, I have never emailed or texted from this phone. I last spoke to her in 2008 so this is very odd. I needed to keep her contact information though for certain reasons I won't get into. I have since deleted the contact entry for her and put her information in a note instead. the contact is still there on the compose screen.

I have cleared the contact suggestions, restarted the phone, and everything else I can think of. I really want this removed since I really do not want an email to inadvertently be sent to her. It is very annoying.
    01-25-18 11:54 AM
    I looked into this further. The email addresses that display on top are addresses that are most used. I have a lot of saved emails from the individual in question, for legal purposes. Sadly, that makes her name show up in the compose screen. I need to pull those emails off and save them elsewhere, then delete them from the phone.
    01-29-18 10:30 AM
    it would be preferable though, to have a setting to turn off this "feature" altogether.
    01-29-18 10:31 AM