This may seem like a dumb question to ask here, but is it recommended to get HUB+ (mostly inbox and contacts) for my new Pixel 3?

I've been a BB10 user, and have been using the Motion for the past couple of years. I recently bought a Pixel 3 because it was on sale. I'm considering making it my main device, but am not committed yet. Right now, it's just for fun. It's an amazing piece of hardware, but has a few quality of life issues that bug me.

If I do make it my main device, is it worth getting the HUB? I'm obviously very used to it at this point, and have many email addresses to work with. I do worry about the Pixel 3's smaller battery. My Motion obviously has a huge battery. But I've heard people actually disable HUB to free up RAM on their phones, or save battery life. Otherwise, I'm sure the rest of the specs will handle it.

And what is the monthly cost in CDN? The app just says "in-app" purchases. And online, I find mostly USD $0.99 a month. Is this for HUB+ services (that run inbox/calendar/contacts), or per HUB+ app>
    09-11-19 08:51 AM
    The price is $1.30 Canadian per month. It includes BlackBerry Hub+ Services, Inbox, Calendar, Password Keeper, Contacts, Notes, Tasks, Launcher, Device Search, and Privacy Shade.
    09-11-19 09:12 AM
    I'd say it's worth it, I haven't come across any performance issues with Hub+ and Inbox on my Nokia 6 but I also haven't given it Notification access or enabled "Help receive emails quicker" so that could be why.

There's a free trial period and you can use the app with ads if you don't want to pay, if you feel it's degrading performance you could always unsubscribe.
    09-11-19 12:08 PM
    BlackBerry should add VKB with this, it's one of the best features other than the above mentioned
    skilas likes this.
    09-11-19 12:34 PM
    The Hub Suite is excellent...nothing is better than the Inbox. Best email app on the market. nothing close
    09-11-19 12:49 PM
    Ok. I put on the Hub+ Inbox. Glad I did. I like the Inbox. Now the question is how many of the other services will I install. Probably Calendar, Contacts, and maybe Launcher. I've rarely used any of the others.
    09-12-19 11:42 AM
    Addicted to it, cannot go back to Gmail or Outlook app. It's still working properly under android 10.
    09-14-19 06:31 PM
    I wish it would look more slicker. the Samsung calendar looks nicer compared to BlackBerry Calendar.

yes, they should add the vkb to the list of apps
    09-14-19 09:53 PM